- Spearheaded the implementation of the patient driven payment model mandated by CMS. Duties include building multidisciplinary subcommittees comprised of clinicians, medical record personnel, revenue cycle personnel, admissions coordinators and liaisons.
- Project Lead for an enterprise charge capture initiative geared towards improving clinical documentation, increasing revenue and promoting greater operational efficiency. Project tasks include weekly process alignment and workflow sessions with the director of nursing, director of revenue cycle and IT. Oversight duties include consolidating multiple hospital supply rooms to a centralized location resulting in an increase in accurate supply charges. Oversight duties also include analyzing and updating charge description master and order entry for nursing services to remedy audit findings.
- Responsible for leading a project team tasks with the assignment of implementing and integrating a customer relationship management platform to mitigate lost leads, track program conversions and increase visibility across multiple service lines. Integration assignment includes connectivity to the nursing home resident management system and external referral management engines.
- Lead an initiative to replace a legacy learning management system with a platform that promotes job learning that is tied to job description and key performance indicators for performance evaluations.
- Core project duties include project governance, steering committee participation, producing executive status reports and periodic huddles with leadership sponsors.
Senior Project Manager
- Responsible for employing best practice project management and client implementation methodologies to manage project plans and schedules for customer and internal enterprise implementation projects.
- Spearheaded a technical resource team comprised of developers, database administrators, quality assurance, business and system analysts tasks with the assignment of analyzing, designing, developing, integrating, testing, implementing and maintaining an enterprise member management platform. Enterprise member management platform consist of a web based front - end, claims management module, interfaces and data warehouse. Tasks included implementing systems and processes for programs not limited to Long Term Services and Supports, Medicaid Managed Long Term Care, Special Needs Programs and Meals programs for Managed Care Organizations with health plan members in Florida, Virginia, Illinois and California.
- Project management duties include periodic client facing work sessions for data and process exchanges not limited to the import and export of eligibility, medical, pharmacy, laboratory, authorization and provider files necessary for building synergistic value based care programs.
- Accountable for providing project visibility to executive and leadership teams in the form of weekly dashboards and executive status reports. Key project visibility deliverables consist of project management office checkpoints to assess roadblocks, prioritization of development sprints, project successes and potential setbacks.
- Responsible for managing and leading an International Classification of Diseases 9 to 10 transition project to remain in compliance with federal government statue and regulations. Tasks included partnering up with Health Information Management executive champions and financial support teams to ensure that all project risks are properly mitigated to minimize delays in revenue cycle management including medical coding, contract management, billing and reimbursement.
- Project Lead for a hospital wide Kronos - Workforce Timekeeper upgrade to address an audit related to non-exempt associates meal periods and the new practice of attesting meal periods. Duties included conducting in-services to train users on functionality enhancements, project visibility, development of a comprehensive project plan as well as project communication for project participants and system stakeholders.
- Lead member of a project management implementation team tasked with building the project framework for a CPACS & CVIS solution for Confidential ’ Heart & Vascular service line. Responsibilities include building a technical project team, partnering up with clinical department leads and assigning key project tasks to department super users. Project duties also include collaborating with executive leadership and clinical champions in the form of periodic steering committee meetings and clinical workflow walkthroughs.
- Project participant for an enterprise implementation project geared towards delivering a cloud-based eProcurement product for front-end requisition and approvals. Accountable for ensuring that Confidential ’ procurement to payment process deliverables are aligned with enterprise project plan and tasks.
- Responsible for providing project and program level governance as a prerequisite to developing a portfolio management process to efficiently manage 64 enterprise project initiatives that align with organizational goals and objectives.
- Utilized an iterative and collaborative Agile Project Management methodology to initiate project charters, gather requirements, plan execution, monitor & control project effort and ultimately closing out projects.
- Project management duties include partnering with program governance leaders to operationalize business initiatives and bridging the information gap between internal business partners and the Project Management Office.
- Proactively worked with business partners to shepherd departments and divisions through the Portfolio Management process providing oversight and forecasting in to which projects will be executed and in what priority.