- Recognized for managing Information Technology (IT) projects within the Project Management Office (PMO) in accordance to the policies, procedures, business plan, change management, risk management and functional strategies to ensure business run more efficiently.
- Direct, strategic and thoughtful communicator, using analytical data, working in a dynamic environment with Subject Mater Expertise (SME), contractors, sponsors and stakeholders.
Solution Implemented: Oracle, AWS, PeopleSoft FSCM and HCM, UX, and Salesforce.
Software Skills: MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Visio, Excel, PowerPoint), SharePoint, Blueworks, G Suite Essentials, JIRA.
Senior Program Manager
- Managed concurrent project lifecycle phases including initiation, planning, implementation and transition to support for enhanced or new systems ranging from 6 to 12 months.
- Developed and managed project documents, communicated with sponsors, stakeholders and contractors.
- Assisted group of projects for all phases including initiation, planning, implementation and closure for enhanced or new system.
- Developed and managed complex project charter, project plans, schedules, critical path milestones, overall program timeline and project sponsor, project owners, and other key stakeholders.
- Directed multiple teams for completion of project plans, requirements, risk management, schedule, communication, staffing and procurement to manage complete IT project deliverables.
- Planned and facilitated meetings, proficient in estimation and planning, forecasting resources, deliverables in an iteration, clarifying goals and actions to do them.
- Skilled in conflict resolution, focusing on scrum values of openness, honesty and respect, managed customer relationships, internal, external stakeholders and third - party vendors.
- Excavated data using JIRA, Visual studio, MS Excel, Microsoft BI, Salesforce query, Tableau, interpreted data in clear and concise way.
- Developed report dashboard using Salesforce (OneCRM), Oracle Business Intelligence Applications (OBIA), Power BI to check Volume, Average Handling Time, Attendance and KPI’s.
- Established and streamlined financial management, budget / resources, forecast, monitoring variance vendor management and change control reporting.
- Advanced project management and decision-making skills saved $800K through determining vendor billing error tied to contractual agreement with staffing model vs. invoiced amounts.
- Managed communication with Subject Matter Expertise (SME) and assisted in identifying opportunities for business process improvements within project scope.
- Managed and delivered many complex IT and business projects, planned tasks, project charter, allocated resources, mitigated risk and issues interacted with sponsors, SME’s and stakeholders.
- Managed projects financials, time, contractors, monitored quality, documentation in accordance with the PMO checklist.
- Lead scrum team using Agile methodology and scrum practices, helped the product owner and development team to do customer satisfaction.
- Created Governance Policy with CISO, led InfoSec Compliance Projects for various Standards worked with Infrastructure, ERM, Architecture, and InfoSec stakeholders.
- Simplified process and minimized costs 60% by expanding documentation and reporting efficiency, utilizing SharePoint and Tableau for collection of data, evidence, and tracking of narrative changes.
- Ensured 100% data integrity by collaborating with IT team on development of SOX application controls, ascertaining risk in financial reporting interface, and assessing authorization of business transactions.
- Owned various automation initiatives and projects, including PeopleSoft upgrade and global rollout and ongoing maintenance using Six Sigma principles.
- Managed Program Financials, margin plan, explaining trends and differences from original plan and reported financial status, estimated budgets and controlled costs while maintaining quality.