- Thorough working experience on Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Certified Scrum Master.
- Worked on Agile Principles and Waterfall environment and implemented knowledge in various phases like requirements gathering, analysis/design, testing and maintenance phases.
- Experienced in supporting software development efforts in different domains such as Office of the Healthcare, Procurement Cycles and Payment Processing for Federal, State and local government.
- Customized master pages, page layouts, themes, CSS to improve Sharepoint UI customization and corporate branding look and feel using Sharepoint designer 2013/2016.
- Experience in designing, developing and deploying workflows using Sharepoint Designer.
- Actively participated in release planning, sprint planning and backlog grooming session.
- Facilitated daily stand ups, sprint review and planning meetings.
- Experienced in Health Care Industry in accordance with HIPAA regulations with exposure to Electronic Medical and Health Records (EMR & EHR) /Automated Health Care Systems.
- Experienced in documenting user stories, functional and non functional requirements, Impact statement, risk mitigation using various documenting tools like Rational Requirements Composer (RRC) and Rational Team Concert (RTC).
- Experienced in Unified Modified Language (UML) with emphasis on Use Case diagrams and documentation and business workflow process diagrams utilizing MS - Visio.
- Experienced in facilitating retrospectives, planning sessions, daily stand ups, walkthroughs, interviews and Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions.
- Experienced in managing and executing all aspects of Testing including drafting Test Plans, test cases, Test Reports and defects.
- Experienced in drafting User Acceptance Testing (UAT) scripts and resolving issues by working with end-users.
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills, detail oriented and able to communicate status vertically and horizontally.
- Experience in Microsoft CRM Dynamics configuration and customization.
- Managed requirements for EMR (Avizia) and other applications like VidiStar and Persyst.
- Trained internal/external stakeholders on system functionality.
- Experience in mentoring Junior Analysts on day to day Quality Assurance and Business Analysis activities.
- Certified PMP, Risk Analyst, Relationship Management Methodologies:
- Agile, SCRUM, SDLC, Waterfall Operating Systems & Platforms: Windows 7, VISTA, XP, NT, 2000, 98, 95 IE, Firefox, Chrome, Netscape
- Microsoft Dynamic CRM Business Application Software:
- Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Project, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Microsoft SharePoint Adobe Photoshop, Snag it, Axure Pro, Auto Cad, Dream weaver.
- Tracking tools: JIRA, Bugzilla, QC, Remedy, Rational Team Concert (RTC), Rational Requirements Composer (RRC), Rational Quality Manager (RQM), DOORS
- Testing Tools HP QC, Selenium, QTP (Exposure) Databases:
- SQL, Oracle Languages: Java, C Language, Visual Basics, HTML
Project Manager/ Sr. Business Analyst
- Developing user guide for Sharepoint users.
- Created various OOTB web part and managed Sharepoint Security: adding and removing users and assigned permissions.
- Designed custom workflows (list, reusable and site) to automate business process using Sharepoint designers.
- Created sites and sub sites within the site collections and accordingly created new sites permission levels and groups.
- Provide technical support to end users and resolved day to day issues regarding Sharepoint incidents and service requests.
- Proactively communicate and enforce best practice and standards; effectively communicate with clients to identify needs; and evaluate alternative business solution
- Created dashboards in SharePoint and manage projects using Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- Performed planning, risk management, communication, resources allocation and managing finance on all SharePoint Projects.
- Elicit requirements from clients and create Epics into Features and User Stories down to detailed functional and nonfunctional requirements
- Create business process flows diagrams and design mock up screens for Sharepoint sites.
- Performed and facilitated regression, smoke, integration and user acceptance testing for all the SharePoint sites.
- Demonstrated the functionalities and workflows of the site to the clients and updated the requirements as needed.
- Lead and participated in Product backlog, Sprint Planning and grooming session, daily scrum and Sprint Retrospective
- Documented and managed business rules, risks, issues, and dependencies.
Sr. Business Analyst
- Actively participated in discussion for release planning with product owner.
- Facilitating daily standup and remove team impediments.
- Help team to maintain the velocity and their burn down chart.
- Created automation test scripts using selenium.
- Created, analyzed, verified user stories and acceptance criteria matches the requirements.
- Created standards of quality and testing procedures.
- Engaged with the developers if additional technical clarification needed in user stories.
- Created monthly team status reports with detailed s and impediments.
- Prepared and maintained requirement traceability matrix.
Project Manager/ Analyst
- Managed products such as EMR application (Avizia), Microsoft CRM Dynamic, VidiStar and Persyst application.
- Created implementation project plan, gathered, documented and managed requirements.
- Created user stories, test cases and provided demos to internal stakeholder, physician, nurses and consult coordinator for all new enhancements and defects.
- Heavily involved in CRM customization and EMR Avizia implementation.
- Created business process flow for Sales, Contracts, Implementation and Accounting department.
- Managed and participated in development for Microsoft CRM Dynamics, VidiStar and Persyst application.
- Tracked and monitored funding for application upgrades, development, installation and renewals.
- Reported budget allocation for development efforts to Senior Directors and CTO.
- Knowledge and experience in installing and testing different brands video carts.
- Successfully implemented and migrated Microsoft CRM Dynamics from 2013 to 2015.
Lead Technical Requirement/QA Analyst
- Lead and participated in Daily Agile Scrum "Stand-up Meeting", Biweekly Sprint Planning and Retrospective Sessions.
- Analyzed, drafted and updated Epics, User Stories, Tasks and Defects and prioritized them by severity and priority assigned in Rational Teams Concerts (RTC).
- Translated business requirements into technical requirements (data dictionary) and got approvals from different levels of management by utilizing Rational Requirements Composer (RRC).
- Demonstrated functionalities implemented in each sprint to the product owners on by-weekly sprint planning and review meetings.
- Worked closely with the Veteran Affair SMEs and developers on a daily basis, to discuss, review and analyze the core requirements.
- Performed smoke and regression testing to ensure all the functional requirements are met and validated.
- Created test plans and test cases that met the requirements criteria by using Rational Quality Managers (RQM).
Scrum Master /Lead Analyst
- Facilitated sprint planning, daily stand-up meetings, reviews, retrospectives, release planning, demos and other Scrum-related meeting in Agile environment.
- Elicited high level/system requirements by conducting interviews/surveys/ face to face time on a daily bases with the product owners and translated those requirements into meaningful requirements by utilizing Rational Requirements Composer (RRC).
- Drafted, reviewed and updated Epics, User Stories, Tasks, Acceptance Criteria, Burn Down charts and Defect Management by utilizing Rational Team Concert (RTC).
- Created test plans and test cases that met the requirements criteria by using Rational Quality Managers (RQM).
- Analyzed, gathered and updated enhancement for future releases and managed change requests throughout the release.
- Lead efforts of story sizing, manage schedule, risks and performance component of projects, while working to ensure the success of the project.
- Prepared sprint planning and review meeting reports to be submitted to project managers on a bi weekly basis.
- Prioritize daily tasks and define team/individual impediments to higher management.
Consultant/ Business Analyst
- Responsible for gathering requirements for the Air, Climate and Energy (ACE) projects under EPA program Project details - transferring data entered by Trader/brokers from Customs and Border Protection (CBP) to Environment Protection Agency (EPA) in secure environment.
- Worked on Multiple projects simultaneously.
- Acted as a liaison between stake holders and developers, documented meeting minutes, and actively participated in analyzing data from Partner Government Agencies, gathered requirements, designed process flows, created progress report for each project, created project schedules and provided LOE’s, maintained RTM’s and drafted User Guide for multiple applications.
- Responsible for developing and executing test plans and test scripts to validate the application requirements and design.
- Lead an effort of internal testing and user acceptance testing.
- Developed all documentations according to CMMI standards and used SharePoint for document management and version control.
Business /QA Analyst
- Gathered and analyzed high level requirements from SME’s/ Operations for the following:
- New York Enrollment Broker,
- New York Enrollment Center and
- Enrollment Website for the state of Louisiana Dept. of Health and Human Services (HHS)
- Drafted and managed system requirements related to enrollment, eligibility, plans/ providers, complaints and tasks by utilizing Rational Requirements Composer (RRC).
- Created and managed project templates, requirement SRS document and traceability relationships in Software Planner
- Created JIRA’s tickets for defect management during the testing process.
- Created and executed Test cases, Test scenarios and mapped requirements with test cases (RTM - Requirements Traceability Matrix).
- Reengineered the baseline product requirements, test cases and business process to improve and fulfill new requirements.
- Individually managed manual testing efforts for Louisiana State Enrollment Broker and Louisiana State Enrollment website.
- Configured values in the UI and backend validation testing by using SQL queries.
- Worked closely with the Operations group in order to develop expected results for testing.
Business Systems Analyst,
- Drafted, updated and managed Proof of Concept and Requirement Specification Document by utilizing DOORs tools.
- Elicited both functional and non functional requirements by interviewing, survey questionnaire and face to face interviews with the stake holders.
- Facilitated kick off meetings and Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions.
- Analyzed, addressed and executed defect reported by the users.
- Managed enhancement change requests and provided estimation.
- Responsible for transitioning into a subject matter expert (SME) in the field of Purchasing.
- Created Use case documents and diagrams using MS Visio.
- Prepared requirement traceability matrix (RTM) and managed change requests throughout the SDLC.
- Created prototype, wireframes and mock up screens for new enhancements based on customer requirements using Snag it.
- Worked independently and in a team atmosphere, providing best systems solutions to clients, developers, and implementation teams
- Developed and executed test plans, test cases and test scripts both manually and automated QTP (exposure).
- Managed, analyzed and identified gaps analysis.
- Updated and managed project templates, use case templates and requirements specification documents templates by utilizing share points repository.
- Worked with development team to make sure that they understood the system requirements and that the system developed met those requirements.
- Implemented QA Process and handled all QA management documentation.
- Managed all types of change requests, defects, enhancements, issues and documentation changes
- Analyzed production support issues and resolved data issues.
- Gathered and documented requirements from stakeholders and end users.
- Implemented and supported Credit Card processing, ACH and Internet E-commerce merchants.
- Analyzed complex requirements, identified issues and recommend corrective action to management.
- Mapped Business Process Cycles for Credit Card Processing, Cell Charge Processing and Virtual Terminals.
- Resolved clients issues related to billing and issuing them Credit or Debit.
- Analyzed and implemented new RATE changing by reviewing previous month’s transactions and relative activities.