Innovative, results - oriented Telecommunications and Infrastructure Operations expert with over 30 years of progressive experience. Leader of vital communications infrastructure projects that serve to bolster operational success. Capable of managing cyber and physical security systems. Driven to define and deliver results that align with client requirements. Excel under pressure in time-sensitive environments. Proven aptitude for completing intricate projects at all phases using a clear understanding of delivery models, frameworks and methodologies available for use. Call on self-motivation and superb interpersonal acumen to excel both independently and in teams to achieve organizational goals. Focused on developing positive relationships with stakeholders at all levels using positive demeanor. In search of a Project/Program Manager opportunity in Information and Technology sector that promotes career growth, stability and goal achievement in an innovative work setting.
Customer Relations | Strong Work Ethic | Quality Assurance & Control | Budgeting & Forecasting Risk Mitigation | Purchasing | Procurement | Process Improvement | Vendor Sourcing | Supplier Relations Organization | Time Management & Prioritization | Leadership | Communication | Relationship Building
Operating Systems: Windows and Linux
Networking: Microsoft, Linux, LAN, WAN, Switching, Routing, TCP/IP, IP Telephony, Expand Accelerator, Netscout Probes, 2-Way Radio, and Microwave, PSP, and Cyber Security compliance environments.
Applications: Microsoft Office including Project and Visio Excel Spreadsheet, CITRIX, SQL, Primavera EPS, MOC applications, SAP, Agile, AS/400, ITIL, CCure, Tripwire, Dynamic’s 365, Data Mason’s EDI, DSI Scan works.
- Lead an Agile based project implementing Enterprise Resource Programs (ERP) a Microsoft Dynamics 365 an Azure cloud-based a new software technology to the business, with multiple sub-projects attached for EDI integrations and PAR management, replacing an existing 20 year old platform in which Finance and Supply Chain data was migrated from existing system to new cloud based solution.
- Also introduce a new scanner software for two hospitals and 68 outlying office locations to allow for faster more efficient inventory and material requisition accountability.
- Adhere to all HIPPA and Governance measures and best practices to include 16 independent integrations.
- Focused and lead multiple New office implementation projects installation and build out of new technologies to enhance the business processes.
- Following Cyber Security and IT policies and procedures while leading a multi stream effort to complete a network segmentation project to prevent against network attacks.
- Proved crucial during a hospital-wide service application to that bolstered customer service delivery capacity, introducing a meals-to-order service that vastly enhanced the patient experience.
- Lead project for Software application upgrade from Server 2008 to 2016 environment
- Migrated users from on-prim Microsoft environment to an Azure based solution.
- Collaborated with technical groups to architect, design and install a Cybersecurity NERC CIP-compliant solution
- Proved vital in designing and implementing a Physical Security Perimeter system used to upgrade the current PSP system for all CIP V5 sites
- Efficaciously designed the elimination of PAC workstations from the network using a terminal server solution for monitoring staff members
- Provided design and guidance on a successful Tripwire Enterprise and logging technology to monitor and manage the day to day security requirements and maintain statistical data for auditing purposes.
- Worked intensively with customers to implement mitigation measures and guarantee full understanding of new technologies per client standards; adhered stringently to NERC compliance guidelines
- Authenticated all received CIP assets and ensured notifications were established prior to go-live date
- Managed dashboard reports and migration plans for projects; updated and guided stakeholders daily
- Worked extensively with infrastructure groups and network personnel
- Designed and troubleshot failover solutions for core technologies
- Used these in the event of a disaster recovery event to make certain that the least amount of time was lost in the recovery process
- Worked in a managerial capacity and as a Technical Writer for various client companies in the Houston metro
- Spearheaded numerous invaluable telecommunications installations and upgrades during tenure in this capacity
- Restructured design procedures to ensure that proper HSSE and industry standards were adhered to on a consistent basis
- Validated configurations and network designs for voice and data installation in conjunction with subject matter experts (SMEs)
- Invested a great deal of time in working with customers to ensure that Med PMS systems were tested for all projects
- Gained a strong working knowledge of all utilized systems and requirements
Project Manager/Operations Manager
- Acted in a vital capacity to install, upgrade and maintain more than 50 domestic and MOW locations for circuits and VPN network designs
- Confirmed that all applications were tested and monitored in a proactive manner to ensure operational seamlessness
- Headed important projects in support of the merger and acquisition of major corporate assets and associated IT systems across a series of globally-dispersed locations to include data interpretation and statistical modeling for each project.
- Observed user traffic and bandwidth usage by examining net flow within Cisco routers and switches
- Founded and managed various office locations; implemented the use of SQL servers and client software on desktops and laptops in these facilities to allow for database access
- Updated important stakeholders to keep project goals on track; addressed changes and risks at all project stages
- Joined with the PMO and project delivery teams to improve documentation and handover methods
- Developed and delivered IT, data and voice network projects for global corporate locations, valued at over $4M in total
- Liaised with third-party vendors in delivering supply chain items across international locations; aligned with project delivery schedules at all times
- Successfully cooperated with corporate and supplier Technical Engineers and SMEs
- Worked together to deliver critical systems solutions for IT networks and infrastructures
- Also crafted network diagram solutions
- Established network routing IE OSPF, BGP and ISIS; also set up MPLS, VPN and Carrier Ethernet solutions worldwide
- Gained an all-encompassing understanding and knowledge of Cisco, Lucent, Avaya, Juniper and Nortel Equipment
- Worked with Digital Security to cooperate in setting up all firewalls and networks for numerous VPN and third-party solutions
- Sought to ensure network integrity and prevent corporate sabotage at all times
- Used acumen to lead a service enhancement initiative; assessed circuit utilization/congestion and used findings to develop a process to size network circuits effectively