- A goal - oriented and self-directed senior professional with extensive experience in leading technical projects and operations management teams in various technology fields.
- Confidential provides reliable leadership and conveys a level of confidence and influence that builds long lasting relationships based on mutual assurance and trust.
- He can inspire others to act when there is no direct line of command cross functional teams in highly matrixed environments.
- He likes to build rapport by leading through action and strives to be in roles that offer out of the box thinking and trail blazing opportunities.
- Managed and controlled program management of complex/large-scale Infrastructure and Application deployment projects for Confidential. and Commercial sectors with great success for almost a decade in a highly matrixed environment.
- Overhauled service providers monitoring support system created and managed by a mid-size organization for the Federal Head Start program funded by Health and Human Services (HHS) Department, as company’s most valued client generating 70% of company’s revenue stream.
- Led the central command center responsible for providing issue resolutions during pilot/soft launch of Confidential brand new XOHM broadband service in multiple.
- Managed IT operations for a Financial Application Development company providing services.
Leadership, Technology Liaison, Finance & Budget
Project/Program and IT Operations Management
Technology Infrastructure Design & Delivery
IT Change/Release Management
IT Business/Systems Analysis
Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
Big Data, Cloud Computing, & APIs
Quality Management using Six Sigma
Technology Architecture & Integration
Strategic Analysis & Internal Consulting
Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) Management
Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) Controls Specialist
Waterfall, Agile, EUP, RUP, ITIL, MicroStrategy
Confidential, Herndon, VA
Sr. Project/Program Manager
- In charge of overall project performance across portfolio of projects and programs under Confidential ector in a high-pressure fast paced environment.
- Accountable for driving successful project and program outcomes to achieve continuous alignment with Confidential sector’s business goals through direct and indirect management of complex projects from inception through closure.
- Coordinate with Business divisions on staffing requirements; manage resources on/off boarding; provide training and mentorship to new/junior colleagues.
- During transition of Confidential business sector to Confidential (while still affiliated with Confidential led discovery sessions and meetings with the business and technical resources from both companies to come up with handover procedures and schedules for transferring administrative control of thousands of physical and virtual assets to be Confidential acquired Confidential each datacenter location.
Confidential, Oakton, VA
Sr. Technical Program and Project Manager
- Managed teams of technical resources (architects, network, platform, and storage engineers), project managers, and members from various other support groups; designed roadmaps for ongoing programs and complex/large scale projects.
- Defined project/program goals and objectives, timeline/schedule, important delivery milestones, and potential risks and dependencies; based on requirements, technical needs, and challenges often unique for each client.
- Supervised project managers and technical teams across the globe in a highly matrixed environment, to ensure all programs and projects were fully supported and deliverables were met on schedule.
- Provided executive management reporting and timely dissemination of key project details and information Confidential all levels; including status to project clients and other stakeholders, and directives for technical teams and resources.
- As certified Robotics Process Automation (RPA) Designer; developed and led development of BOTs to automate various tasks and processes supporting project/program management operations.
- Introduced Agile methodology into the purely infrastructure deployments projects environment by combining this with the Waterfall model to achieve best results.
- Contributed to the Project Management Center of Excellence (PMCOE) as a seasoned project manager by providing coaching and mentorship to new/prospective project managers.
Confidential, Silver Spring, MD
Associate Director/IT Liaison, Head Start Operations
- Initially hired as IT Liaison to be a conduit between business/client side and technical teams, quickly assumed responsibilities for leadership to oversee IT operations supporting the federal Head Start program Confidential.
- Provided organizational leadership across the Head Start program, and developed strategy to leverage technology to improve operational efficiency and quality while reducing costs.
- Developed strategy to replace manual ticketing process with robust automatic system, improving end user satisfaction by 80% and reducing risk and redundancies by 50%.
- Led applications development under the Agile framework, running daily standups, managing sprints, and often working directly with systems analysts and developers. Evaluated existing hardware configurations to optimize infrastructure use and worked with technical resources to propose equipment upgrades where needed.
- Partnered with finance and business teams to create RFP/RFI/RFQs for securing contracts and planning/forecasting budget for improving technical operations of Head Start Monitoring program Confidential ; with an initially forecasted overhaul budget of $5M+, which was expected to grow with phased increase in scope of the overhaul effort.
- Co-Chaired IT Systems/Application Change Control Board (CCB), provided routine status communication and corresponded with the C-Level/Executive Management to facilitate day-to-day business operations and remove any unnecessary organizational hurdles or roadblocks.
Sr. Project Implementation Manager
- Managed client infrastructure and application implementation projects; engaged and managed local and virtual/global teams of professionals working on project implementations.
- Served as the continuity point of contact and owner of new and ongoing client deliveries, provided 24/7 management support to clients for their application and data operations environments hosted by Confidential & Confidential .
Sr. Issue Manager
- Issue Manager leading a command center for new Wireless broadband service (branded XOHM), provided project oversight, issue escalation/delegation, and project tracking/monitoring for multiple soft-launch waves, leading to commercial launch of a 4th generation (4G) WiMax service.
RWS Production Support Lead
- Led a team of 6-10 business/systems support analysts and developers.
- Supervised SOX Controls-based logging and monitoring effort and environment-related tasks and processes for Restatement/Get-Current Production Support Group, to facilitate IT security and integrity of systems and operations for the supported work streams.
- Managed all internal IT systems and operations for this boutique SaaS oriented company; leading a team of five, supported configuration/implementation of application deployments Confidential client sites; and offshore development of mortgage related business solutions for clients in the financial sector.