- Experienced Certified Scrum Master (CSM) and Project Manager Professional (PMP) with thorough understanding of Lean/Agile methodologies, market dynamics, and executing sprints. User of JIRA, Confluence, MS Office and Google Cloud.
- Experience SDLC Methodologies of Agile, SCRUM and Waterfall
- Experience in Software Testing Life Cycle of reviewing test cases, creating test schedule, defect analysis and management, working with end users for UAT
- Excellent presentation skills when interfacing with upper management to provide status reports
- Understands big organizations having worked
- Ability to analyze data in business challenges and design out of the box solutions
- Experience in a consulting environment with demonstrated track record of continuing responsibilities, creativity and innovation
IT Project Manager
- Manage a project to develop a new Mulesoft application to automating the media buying process.
- Use problem solving and analytical skills to manage an offshore team of developers.
- Intake requirements from business users and create backlog for Salesforce developers.
- Track progress and solve impediments. Provide user and resolve ServiceNow tickets.
- Communicate with external vendors and facilitate UAT testing.
- Drive project planning and execution process and function in a fast moving and rapidly evolving environment.
- Use familiarity with systems development lifecycle (SDLC) to set expectations for management.
- Facilitate sprint planning, sprint reviews/demos, daily stand up, retrospectives, and other Agile / Scrum ceremonies.
- Actively identify impediments and facilitate resolution in a timely manner.
- Support the Product Owner and Portfolio Manager in updating roadmaps based on the priority of the backlog.
- Create Epics, Stories and Subtasks in JIRA as needed.
- During Sprint planning record estimates/sizing/ acceptance criteria, then track and produce key metrics for senior management.
- Drive detailed execution oversight, status reporting, and create data - backed business cases.
- Work with vendors on nationwide rollout projects and track progress through JIRA project management and performance coaching.
- Design, develop, and own high impact transformational initiatives.
- Actively partner with Product, Ops, Design and Tech stakeholders to create a unified strategic roadmap on platform migration project.
- Leverage market analytics to identify key trends and develop a strategic business plan for Confidential 's latest technology.
- Own deliverables during end to end project lifecycle.
- Create over-arching roadmaps for technology products. Work closely with the product owners to help ensure that feature requests, time frames, and expectations from team members are reasonable within the Scrum framework and overall team priorities.
- Identify opportunities for process improvements and efficiencies. Be effective with continuous change and short deadlines. Proactively remove impediments to adhere to architecture standards, risk management and security policies.
- Document user stories, define scope, and take on voice of customer. In corporate customer feedback to build and manage product roadmap. Manage project delivery and coordinate multiple cross-functional teams.
- Complete User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and write business requirements to go through Software Development Lifecycle.
- Reconcile data from Confidential Mortgage Backed Securities and translate into insights.
- Formulate business and IT process improvements.
- Assist with backlog maintenance, prioritization and resolution of defects/bugs.