IT Consultant with 13+ years of experience in varied roles ranging from developer, designer, project lead to Solution Architect in Cloud technologies (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS). Passionate about providing solutions to optimize value for the investment in cloud strategy. Experienced in presenting solutions to internal and external stakeholders including business vendors, end - users, and executive decision-makers. Eager to help design and execute cloud strategy (On-prem vs Hybrid vs Multi-Cloud) as per the needs of the organization. Currently holds active cloud architect certifications on AWS, Azure, and GCP.
CORE SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
- Microsoft Azure
- Google Cloud Platform
- Microsoft Technologies
- Solution Architecture
- Azure Arc
- Cloud Migration
- Hybrid Cloud
- Multi Cloud
- Project Management
- Agile & Waterfall Methodologies
- Data Migration
- Risk Management
- Process Improvement
- Change Management
- Information Security
- Disaster Recovery
- Commercial Lending
Cloud & DevSecOps technologies: Microsoft Azure| Google Cloud Platform |AWS|Bit bucket|Bamboo |Git hub|Azure DevOps|Jenkins|Ansible|JFrog|Cyberark|Docker|Kubernetes|Anthos| Azure Arc
Application & Database servers: IIS|Tomcat|Nginx|SQL Server|Oracle|DB2|MongoDB|CosmosDB|DynamoDB|Aurora|Azure SQL
Tools: JIRA|Confluence|MS Powerpoint|MS Excel| MS Project | MS Visio | Visual Studio|
Domain Expertise: Loan Servicing | Commercial Lending |Capital Markets| Payments and Reconciliation| E-Commerce | Telecom (OSS/BSS)
Solution Architect/Technical PM
- Performed cost benefit analysis for a .Net based lending application to choose b etween hosing on cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP) and hosting on premises
- Presented solution architecture to the architecture review board on the architectural approach for on boarding an internet facing third party application onto BMO’s on premise infrastructure.
- Designed and implemented migration of data and technology from on premise legacy SQL server 2008/Win2008 R2 to managed SQL instances on Azure
- Designed and documented BCP/Disaster Recovery processes including the test approach for critical applications to ensure high availability and security of the applications
- Led a DevOps adoption initiative involving 8 people from 4 different application teams to spear head adoption of DevOps tools for Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) and developed procedures for security for on premise and on cloud.
- Prepared Artifacts for audit reviews to ensure the compliance of application architecture with resiliency, performance and security standards.
Associate Architect/Project Lead
- Designed and developed a Micro services framework for a Commercial Lending application to be consumed by customer facing applications of BMO.
- Enforced security of the framework, using the certificate exchange and credentials based security so as to prevent unauthorized access of the framework.
- Created a packaging tool to package the framework and deploy it on multiple servers minimizing the need for manual configuration set up; reducing both the deployment time and possibility of errors.
- Developed tools proactively for performing health checks on connectivity with external systems and for monitoring the requests processed by the application
- Improved productivity by designing a custom utility that reduced the manual effort spent in terms of verifying telnet connectivity between servers.
- Designed solutions for the British Telecom’s SaaS platform for order provisioning and Customer management based on the requirements from the Business analysts
- Designed a .Net based self service application that provided interactive questionnaire that helped troubleshooting; improving both the support efficiency and customer experience.
- Designed and developed from the first functional VOIP based conferencing prototype application in British Telecom that integrated Silverlight application with Flex based API hosted on AWS.
- Developed orchestration engine for British Telecom using Biztalk, Web services (WSE) and Connection Service Framework (CSF) for order provisioning