- Over 6 years of IT experience as an effective Program Manager/Project Manager in various business units with proven track record of delivering projects on time and within budget.
- Experience in managing technical projects simultaneously across multiple teams using both agile and waterfall methodologies.
- Excellent customer interfacing skills, written and verbal communication skills
- Adept in variety of tools including Power BI, Azure DevOps, MS Project, MSFT Planner, Excel, Dynamics CRM, Teams and SharePoint.
Program Management: Certified Scrum Master, define & manage scope, requirement gathering, backlog grooming, roadmap creation, resource estimation, capacity planning, task management, risk management, status reporting, budget management
Tools: Azure DevOps, Power BI, Adobe XD, MSFT Planner, Flow, Forms, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project, MS Visio, SharePoint, Teams, SmartSheets
Testing: Manual testing, User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
Database: SQL, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Salesforce.com
Confidential, Seattle, WA
- Managed moderate to complex multi - disciplinary IT projects using my leadership expertise, analytical insights and business judgment. Projects include:
- I led brainstorming sessions with clients to create high-level vision, sketches and gather requirements of new features.
- Conducted research on how other departments/companies implemented similar features.
- Created low-medium mock-ups of features using Adobe XD.
- In collaboration with the UX team, I conducted series of design reviews in prep for final hand-off to the development team.
- Created external facing SharePoint site with modern UI.
- Worked closely with external clients, engineering, UX Team, and vendors offshore to define and manage timeline, resourcing, requirements and tasks.
- Facilitated and oversaw sprint planning, backlog grooming, daily standup, UAT, deployment and retrospective meetings. Identified team needs in regards to process, tools and documentation and implemented the necessary changes for optimum efficiency. Communicated project status and KPIs to various audiences, including cross-functional teams and senior leadership. worked closely with external client and stakeholders to gather requirements, define project scope and create project timeline.
- Led the 1) data migration to Azure SQL database, 2) creation of connected Excel sheets as UI so that users can easily make updates to the databased and 3) development of Power BI dashboards to visualize data. Created and led Power BI workshops. s: Increased utilization of Power BI dashboards by 40% under 4 months.
- Successfully negotiated project timeline and scope of work to entail only MVPs for the first iteration. Delivered seamless data migration on time, within budget and without unscheduled downtime. Budget: $330,000
- Served as the key liaison between external clients and offshore team. Facilitated design review sessions with multiple stakeholders.
- Led UAT efforts and ensured issues are tracked, prioritized and resolved in a timely manner.
- Managed development cycle (discovery workshops, design, design review sessions, development, testing, release) including multiple upgrade rollouts.
- Gathered and documented UX/UI requirements and facilitated design review sessions with stakeholders.
- Tested websites/applications prior to client reviews and managed tasks in Confidential .
- Monitored project progress to meet deadlines, scope and cost targets.
Confidential, Redmond, WA
- Worked cross functionally, both internally and with Microsoft partners, to gather business scenarios and enhance end-to-end customer experience with Microsoft Enterprise Mobility Suite (Azure Active Directory, MS Intune, RMS); from pre-sales contact, through customer on boarding/deployment, to run-time support.
- Interacted with strategic customers and internal teams to translate business user concepts into comprehensive business requirement for Azure Active Directory Premium, MS Intune and RMS customers.
- Monitored, tracked and analyzed critical deployment blockers in Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Provided competitive intelligence and actionable insight to backlog features that are preventing strategic customers from purchasing or deploying Intune. Ensured clear communication and coordination of requirements to development teams.
- Proactively assisted customers and partners with the deployment of MS Enterprise Mobility Management products and services. Served as Tier 1 engineering backstop for field and partner escalations.
- Assisted data migration to Microsoft Dynamics CRM from SharePoint Online. Provided the appropriate and technical support to internal customers.
Confidential, Seattle, WA
Associate Project Manager
- Conducted various requirement-gathering meetings with internal customers to develop functional and technical requirement documents such as process diagrams and process flows.
- Undertook customization of the CRM Lite (powered by SharePoint 2010) system such as developing custom lists, sites and document libraries.
- Managed SharePoint Applications using central administration, which included the creation and administration of a site collection and web application.
- Support end users in the use of SharePoint 2010 team sites for team projects, including investigating and resolving reported defects in a timely manner.