- A performance - driven project manager with extensive experience in planning and organizing resources for the successful completion of CRM projects. Proven track record of success in managing complex projects and resolving product quality issues to obtain high levels of customer satisfaction. Experience in and Dynamics 365 project implementation and upgrades from on premise to the Cloud (D365) utilizing MS Fast Track tool.
- Responsible for creating project plans, managing/tracking activities and progress, removing project impediments, leading technical teams, communicating break/fix issues, creating/executing test plans, leading UAT sessions, and providing training to end users for various CRM cloud base applications (Dynamics 365).
- Served as the primary point of contact for clients, vendors and all stakeholders to track and resolve product issues ensuring high customer satisfaction.
- Translated and communicated complex technical requirements into easy-to-understand information for non-technical audiences and the project team.
- Conducted users training for MS Dynamics 365 product in multiple TVA Sites and created user learning material.
Senior Project manager
- Developing and managing project plans including scope, budget, schedule, quality, risk, and resource allocation, for multiple auto dealer management applications, CRM, customer portal, and company’s website.
- Assisting in the design, development and deployment of digital marketing projects, including custom software, web sites, email campaigns, social pages, etc., from conception to completion.
- Leading User Acceptance Testing (UAT) sessions, reporting test results and tracking/ resolving product defects.
- Utilizing data analysis and modeling to increase business profitability, product quality, and customer satisfaction.
- Managing third party vendors and customer relations, performing internal auditing to ensure data security and compliance.
- Collaborating with customers, vendors, SMES, and technical teams to analyze requirements, develop test scenarios and test scripts for various financial applications.
- Utilizing advanced project management techniques to develop project plans including scope, schedule, quality, budget, risk, resources, and communication for multiple financial and environmental projects valued at over $130 million.
- Monitoring, analyzing, forecasting, and communicating project/program financial performance to vested stakeholder, team members, and IT leadership. Provide variance commentary/ recommendations as required.
- Achieving project goals by effectively managing and coordinating vendors while continuously evaluating product quality/ Facilitated project status meetings/Reported schedules progress/ Tracked risks register, issue log, and drove project activities to completion.
- Collaborating with IT help desk to manage hardware and software requirements and ship them to remote sites.
- Analyzing project needs and tested hardware and software prior to deployment.