- Senior Project/Program Manager having 11+ years’ experience in Finance Technology domain with extensive dedicated expertise in project and Program management, process improvements, operations and proven record of strategic and tactical initiatives implementing quality solutions via innovative enhancements.
- Highly focused leader with superior analytical skills and a keen focus on cultivating an environment of continuous improvement and superior performance to achieve organizational objectives.
- Strategically effective communicator and strong relationship management skills with ability to forge partnerships among peers, internal partners and senior executives.
- Oracle, Mainframe, Sybase, MS SQL Server 2000, MS Access,TOAD,SQL Developer, Bigdata Hadoop, Hive
- MS Project, Outlook, Visio, Excel, Confluence, Jira, Rally, Clarity
- SharePoint, Alacrity
- SAP BO
- Load Runner
- Selenium, QTP
- Quality Center, ALM
- Clear Case, Clear Quest
- C/C++, Java, JSON,HTML, XML, SQL, UNIX,VB Script, UNIX Shell Scripting
Sr Project/Program Manager
- Strengthened the Finance and Risk Reporting by Overseeing, Managing and implementing Firm wide strategic roadmap providing ability to 30 or More Reporting teams and stakeholders to use as one stop shop reporting using BigData
- Facilitated Scrum and SOS meetings, team collaboration & UAT without coercion, assigning, or dictating work; remove impediment and, assisted the team in doing so, in order to allow the team to achieve their sprint goals and/or PI objectives.
- As servant leader coached and Mentored teams within the organization, Steer execution and implementation of Organizational projects along with Cross departmental, Cross functional and Stakeholder collaboration to advance project targets with quality delivery
- Managed scope, budget forecasts/expense for successful delivery of projects and facilitated status reporting via dashboards and scorecards to C - level executives.
- Aligned, Coached, Supported, collaborated, influenced and Lead project teams who are matrixlike aligned, collocated and internationally distributed to organizational transformational programs
- Managed deliverables, change requests, project milestones, ROI tables, project health pre and post implementation, report divisional success metrics and, KPIs using Agile Methodology and enforced best practices which drives to program objectives
- Based on Program Retrospectives, utilized keen analysis, insights and team approach to drive organizational process improvements enforcing Lean and six sigma policies via automation improved efficiency of the team to focus on strategic Initiatives
Senior Business Project Manager
- Spearheaded the launch of a suite of modules aimed at harmonizing accurate recommendation of credit card products based on key Client and Credit Card data
- Assessed user requirements which were subsequently authenticated via the Requirement Module of the Quality Center
- Developed and implemented business use cases, test strategies, complex scenarios, addressed associated defects and administered significant testing endeavors such as smoke, integration, system, regression, and UAT resulted in a flawless delivery of programs
- Contributed to the coordination of status report calls to address resolution of defects, risk factors, and overall adherence to timelines and project obligations helped for a transparent communication
- Partnered with senior management to advance successful outcomes within stipulated timelines
- Championed high standards for continuous improvement with regard to process and quality delivery
Senior QA Lead
- Developed the test execution plan of strategic application designed to modernize the process by which funds are transferred and requested
- Evaluated business and system requirements to build robust testing schemes encompassing all crucial aspects of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) to help ensure completeness and the traceability with requirements
- Joined forces with multiple teams including technology and the business, arranging daily and weekly status meetings to foster a progressive environment and ensure targets were achieved
- Created and updated meeting minutes. Participated in project life cycle from start to finish and imparted status information to internal divisions and project teams
- Steered positive results for each phase of projects including planning, capturing, creating executing, reporting and tracking producing a flawless program delivery
Senior Business Analyst
- Established User Requirements document on client onboarding along with objectives and test plans based on analysis, also trained and mentored newly on boarded staff
- Crafted and instituted knowledge base and multifaceted dashboards to accurately reflect relevant details to senior management as well as key sponsors helped presenting comprehensible program status
- Controlled and supported all phases of the testing lifecycle and upgrades, built new testing tools, employed SQL queries to execute E2E Test Cycle along with UAT resulting impeccable program delivery
- Executed multiple process improvements which enabled team to streamline defect management, testing by automation, UAT, status reporting resulted to meet the deliverables efficiently by reducing multiple overtime