- Over 20 years in various Project Management positions, managing and delivering Software Application/IT projects.
- Excellent in Project Management of varied project disciplines (Banking/Financial/Mortgage, Media/Entertainment, Health and Government) and proven ability in recovering stalled projects.
- Excellent knowledge and collaborative skills in project initiation phase. Hands - on experience in defining Project Charter, SOW, Resource Loading and Capacity Planning, WBS, Integrated Project Schedule, Deliverables/milestones, Effort Estimation and Pricing (RFQ/RFP), Technical Solution Delivery Plan, Stakeholder Communication and Delivery expectation plan, Risk and Issue Management Plan, Configuration and Change Management Plan, Resource Plan, Project Reporting and among other phase gate documents.
- Hands-on knowledge in multiple and concurrent project execution phases ensuring work effort generates desired deliverables on time, within budget and at required quality levels. Keep stakeholders informed of key issues and changes which may impact expected business results. Identify opportunities for improvement and make constructive suggestions for change.
- Excellent collaborative and communication skills with C-Level management, business partners, teams and vendors.
- Hands-on knowledge in managing full SDLC implementation activities in driving project to success including business requirements gathering and analysis, technical analysis/design and development, data conversion, infrastructure (HW/SW) upgrades, Testing, implementation and roll-out, Training, Mentoring and Knowledge Transfer, Production Cut-Over and roll-out and post warranty support.
- Excellent ability in managing cross-functional and technical teams in enterprise software development and delivery.
IT - Project Manager
- Create Project Charters and Statement of Work, define deliverables and work breakdown structures (WBS), create project schedules, communication plan, risks and issue Management Plan, resource loading and capacity plan and other inception phase gate documents.
- Provide realistic and accurate estimates using probabilistic modeling referencing the agreed project delivery roadmap.
- Manages project scope and control project costs within the approved budget. Monitored and tracked project performance on a regular basis by using the adapted project matrices/indicators and earned value management method.
- Responsible in the management of IT projects throughout the project life cycle from original concept through final implementation using RUP and Agile methodology.
- Manage a wide range of uncertainties through effective and proactive risk and issue management process.
- Communicate regularly and effectively with stakeholders regarding project goals, objectives, deliverables, plans, and status throughout the project.
- Considered and clearly communicated enterprise trade-offs on scope changes by providing and framing decisions as clear and simple for business choices.
- Developed budget and staffing plans to build a high performance, multi-functional team with expertise necessary to achieve project objectives.
- Complete projects and achieving business goals and objectives in accordance with time, cost, and quality constraints.
- Ensured a smooth project transition from the project team to the respective Operational and Support Groups and conduct post project meeting/closure and lessons learned sessions.
- And among other related tasks.
Environment: /Tools: Win10, Win8.1 Active Directory Migration Service (ADMS), JIRA, DRUVA, IDM, OP5, API, DB2, MSQL, Oracle, MS Project Server, and other Windows Application Suite (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access, Visio etc.)
- Responsible in the creation of project scope and statement of work documents, project road maps, project deliverables/milestones and schedules, WBS, resource and capacity plan, and proposed project budget.
- Acted as a single point of contact for leadership and managed vendors. Monitor project performance by using project performance indicators/matrices and earned value management.
- Managed a wide range of uncertainties through effective and proactive risk and issue management process.
- Provided an effective and regular communication and reports to stakeholders regarding project goals, objectives, deliverables, plans, and status throughout the project life.
- Managed project scope change by implementing a change management process.
- Responsible in the management of external vendors expected deliverables.
- Coordinated and collaborated with end users in the execution of testing efforts.
- Led/coordinated the resolution of bugs/defects found during test. Led the software/hardware (infa) release to operations by following an agreed release/handover criteria.
- Ensured a smooth transition from the project team to the respective Operational and Support Groups.
- Conduct post-mortem and lessons learned sessions.
Environment: /Tools: Active Directory, JIRA, LINUX/Yocto, Open Stack, Mirantis, IDM, OP5, API, DB2, MSQL, Oracle, MS Project Server, and other Windows Application Suite (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access, Visio etc.)