- An ITIL and PMP certified executive level, result oriented IT Service Manager with over 15 years of experience in business, process and technology strategies.
- Excellent skills in communications, staff planning, identifying technical solutions, and mitigating risks.
- Experience includes creating and leading teams in multiple disciplines, creating vision, strategies and plans amidst rapid growth, transformations and changes.
IT Program Manager
- Create Request for Proposals (RFP) Review and finalize the SOW, terms and conditions and MSA.
- Partner with the vendors to define project deliverables, acceptance criteria, RACI, develop & execute the project plan.
- Manage vendors for development of cloud based SAAS, PAAS and IAAS solutions.
- Collaborate with infrastructure SME’s to ensure appropriate resources availability, implement quality standards and governance.
- Maintain project logs to include risks, assumptions, gaps, issues, action items, requests & changes.
- Present weekly status reports on projects, budgets and estimates.
- Manage infrastructure projects to procure & implement hardware, implement Azure, SCCM, and integration with Service Now.
- SSO, LDAP and SCCM integration documentation; manage the offshore and near shore vendor teams for development of ServiceNow. Develop training materials for end users and ITIL users.
- Process design, BRD, Create workflows, SOP’s, RACI and working instructions for incident, problem, change, service request management, knowledge management, IT Asset Management ITIL processes based on business needs and best practices.
- Creation of customized automated reports and dashboards in ServiceNow.
Global head - Program management
- Lead the activities for process transition from HP to in-house and HPSM to Service Now.
- Architect the changes to existing process to meet the business needs and industry best practices, document and maintain the process documents. Act as process owner for Incident, Change and Problem management process.
- Design processes and implementation of ServiceNow, provide requirements for new releases to continually improve and realign the tool with process improvements.
- Continual process improvement through gap analysis, data and feedback, re-align the process to meet stakeholders expectations and business needs. Define and implement KPI for report to CIO and COE.
- Access the process maturity level and set targets for quarterly improvements.
- Manage, coach and train the global team of 18 on root cause analysis technique and process changes.
- Perform year end staff reviews and set up objectives, success factors and budget.
- Develop and implement governance policies globally, communication plan and reporting.
- Utilize data for trend analysis and liaise with Availability Management to prioritize projects in pipeline
- Identify gaps through Root Cause Analysis and recommend process improvements to capacity, incident, change, availability management & ITSCM.
- Ensure the risk register and known error database is updated. Perform major problem reviews.
- Manage the project lifecycle all aspects of the Project including planning, development, testing and rollout of ITIL processes.
- Identify and document Gap Analysis of the process and implement JIRA as the ITSM ticketing tool for a firm with 2000 employees.
- Develop and implement governance policies and procedures to control the process breaches, SLA and process performance. Manage the offshore team for product development.
- Provide weekly project status and risk report to Sr. Management and PMO. Document and Present recommendations to clients and Business Managers on product enhancements for improved efficiency.
- Define KPI and manage the process by matrix for continuous improvement.
- Create a detailed communication plan and present appropriate project & process details to key stakeholders.
- Design and implement process to ensure application and infrastructure details are updated in Configuration Management Database and appropriate knowledge base articles are created for all known issues.
Global Problem Manager
- Program Manager for North America problem management process supporting stability of multiple business lines- Corporate Banking & Securities, Asset & Wealth Management, and Global Transaction Banking- to deliver effective incident and problem management for 1200+ front/middle/back office applications and related platforms with high availability 24/7 SLAs.
- Implement Problem Management process, KPI’s and controls within Global Technology Production department
- Chair meetings and Lead Root Cause Analysis activities to successfully identify root causes of problems
- Prevent problems and resulting incidents from happening, eliminate recurring incidents and minimize the impact of incidents that cannot be prevented
- Manage special remediation projects to ensure that the identified remediation items are implemented in across multiple IT departments.
- Ensure all remediation activities related to root cause and contributing factors are fully documented and implemented
- Analyze historical data to show trends, graph Pareto charts, present to stakeholders and lead remediation project. Process improvement and work with developers to realign ServiceNow tool to meet business needs
- Manage the full lifecycle of the Problem Management Process and coordinate tasks with offshore teams.
- Participate in interviews with business representatives to gather business requirements for new systems or enhancements to existing applications and data reporting. Gather and document requirements.
- Prepared Functional Requirement Specification, supplementary and technical Requirement of Systems.
- Created Project Plans, Stakeholder Register, Work Break Down Structure, Milestones, Activity List, Roles and Responsibility, Risk Register, Resource Calendar, Maintained Issue Logs.
- Directed offshore development teams in the areas of scheduling, technical direction, future planning, and standard development practices throughout SDLC & ServiceNow implementation.
- Act as Liaison between various Business units in Fixed Income Dept. and application developers to get the applications developed and deployed.