AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Agile Principals
- Tasking Meetings/Retrospectives
- Data Extraction/Governance.
- Project Management
- IT Development & Architecture
- Supply Chain Management (RMA process)
- Conflict Resolution
Senior Scrum Master/Product Owner
- Utilized Agile Scrum practices to help the team increase their velocity by 63% within the first year of Agile adoption.
- Facilitated Release Planning, Sprint Planning, Backlog Grooming, and Retrospective meetings.
- Implemented Issues Tracking in Version One to effectively track impediments against user stories.
- Defined chat board/FAQ to Product Owner/Agile Team to post the questions during sprint.
- Monitored the development progress throughout each sprint to ensure project was within scope and budget.
- Removed team impediments on a daily basis to allow the team to deliver the sprint goals and deliverables.
Senior Technical Program Manager / Senior Scrum Master
Confidential, San Jose, CA
- Facilitated agile adoption retrospective for the organization with the leadership and guided teams with outcome resulting in enhanced performance.
- Pioneered vision and implementation of a new IT data analysis and internal project tracking process for three large IT departments including Business Communication Services IT, Manufacturing IT, and Services IT.
- Organized and facilitated project planning, daily stand - up meetings, reviews, retrospectives, sprint, release planning, demos, and all Scrum-related meetings.
- Continuously evaluated the program for Issues (road blocks), Risks and mitigated them throughout the Confidential IT Project Life Cycle.
- Ensure all business systems, IT systems, Partner platforms and networks are in place to support the offer and technical designs are accurately represents the needs.
- Ensuring the projects adhere to the Release Management process, budgets allocated, project specific support procured and socialized the project details with multiple cross functional divisions as desired.
- Major contributor on supply chain RMA (Return Material Authorization) operations to ensure all Depo part replenishment automation in place for seamless product delivery via vendors.
- Process owner to improve data quality (accuracy & completeness) and enable low touch E2E process.
Technical Project Manager
Confidential, San Jose, CA
- Negotiated cost-effective contracts, prepared service level agreements and implemented compliance and legal requirement for services install base (Oracle IB&SA) process.
- Documented workflow and decision-management with logical models for use by Business and IT teams for advanced decision-making and “what-if” scenarios
- Active stake in managing & mitigating the overall Project Risks across all project & business groups.
- Ensured Quality & Defect management across multiple QA & PMO groups of the project.
- Deployed to help manage department’s capital budget for software development.
- Ensured on-track Project progress with frequent reviews with PMO groups, expediting & clearing the bottlenecks and exploiting the opportunities resulting in zero S1 defects from any Projects in 3 successive release cycles.
- Translated E2E Architecture to Business with Flow Diagrams/High level Data Flow & Created Documents for the customers to know about the application Stats like each User Submitted Quote/Contract Details.
- Design and Developed LDAP Listener for CSCC Database to accommodate all security features.
- Supported data governance processes (MDM) and ERP system implementation.