- Accomplished IT leader with track record of delivering complex, mission - critical applications and business transformation initiatives in financial services
- Experienced at aligning technology programs to business goals to help drive business value, control costs through process improvements and alternate sourcing.
- Confidently built, mentored, and managed cross-functional, on- and off-shore teams.
- Client-focused consultant who works collaboratively to identify and address each client’s unique needs; demonstrates acute problem-solving, creative thinking, communication, and analytical abilities.
- Financial Services - (Present & Pay, Institutional Banking, Receivables & Payables, Transaction Processing, Credit Cards, Prepaid Cards), Insurance, Governments, Pharmaceuticals & Automobiles
- Agile - SCRUM, Waterfall, SDLC, Product Management Framework, Object Oriented Analysis & Design - OOAD, CI/CD, Content Management, IT Security and Compliance, Cloud Computing, Mobile, White Label Branding, Electronic Data Interchange - EDI
- Familiar with AWS, Azure, Citi Private Cloud, NoSQL - Cassandra and MongoDB, Statistics, Data Science, BI - Tableau Desktop, Excel Pivots
- Window Server 2012, Windows (10, XP, Vista, 2000, 8.x), Sun Solaris 7.x, IBM Mainframe Z-series, HP-Unix 11i
- TCP/IP, SSL, SOAP, FTP, SMTP, POP, VPN, UDP, FTPS
- MS Project, MS Office - Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio, Outlook, OneNote, MindManager 9.0, JIRA, Confluence
- Dodd Frank, AML, SR14, FDAMA Section 114, PCI DSS
- SiteMinder (SSO), WebTrends, SiteCatalyst WebSphere, Vignette – CMS, Vignette Application Portal – VAP, Site Server Apache-Tomcat, MS Exchange Server, IIS 4.0, iPlanet 4.0, Oracle, Sybase, MS SQL Server, Mongo DB, Eclipse, Visual Café for Java, WebLogic Workshop, Visual Interdev, Visual Studio .Net, Visual Age for Java, ER Studio, Crystal, Selenium, Sonar
Service Delivery Manager
- Established Test Factory that replaced Resource Based Procurement with Output Based Procurement for multiple shared services that now serves 8 LOBs within TTS
- Enabled standardized engagement model for Performance Testing (NFT), Regression Automation and Test Data Management (TDM) across 200+ applications in TTS
- Enhanced operational and cost efficiencies by 30% through vendor consolidation, resource realignment and Unit of Work model
- Streamlined invoicing, improved cost transparencies and enabled Executive Reporting via Service Delivery Portal hosted on Citi Private Cloud
- Influenced Test Automation across 20+ key applications that improved time to market significantly
- Reduced performance related incidents by 70% by mandating NFT prior to go-live
- Launched KPIs and Executive Dashboards to ensure alignment with organizational goals
- Supported global strategic program involving FlexCube migration for Brazil and North America
Sr. Application and Infrastructure Manager
- Led infrastructure upgrade initiative for OnePlatform - Citi’s Prepaid Cards Platform
- Launched mobile friendly site for OnePlatform along with its testing on iOS and Android
- Improved cyber security by partnering with vendors to perform penetration and vulnerability testing for all Internet facing applications
- Ensured security and vulnerability compliance for essential web facing applications; filed Corrective Action Plan - CAP and Risk Acceptance to stay in compliance with Citi security guidelines
- Procured necessary hardware, identified software compatibilities, and developed holistic plans to migrate OnePlatform servers from Windows 2000 to Windows 2012
Sr. Program Manager
- Streamlined invoice and payment acceptance process by centralizing invoice presentment through Link2Gov and payment reporting through Confidential for 30+ NYC agencies by performing scrum of scrum for multiple agile teams
- Delivered a solution comprising of a suite of applications within Citi, vendors (FIS, FDC, TCS) and NYC that now processes payments of over $2B every year; promoted agile scrum across organizational boundaries for efficient roadblocks removal at program level
- Showcased strong communication and presentation skills to executives, business sponsors as well as peers and direct reports to efficiently manage stakeholder expectations; ability to influence at all levels to drive results in a rapidly changing and dynamic environment
- Generated key ideas and collaborative solutions to issues; challenged status quo, and effectively steered program to its strategic goals. Developed a culture of exceptional quality and service for City of New York while also significantly improved vendor relationships
- Facilitated continuous process improvement, introduced and fine-tuned Agile Scrum, implemented change management, and ensured compliance with all policies and procedures for the highest level of systems and data confidentiality, integrity and availability
- Coached and developed Tech, Ops and Service partners to exceptionally serve the customer in post go-live state; set goals to drive individuals, teams and vendor performance; provided regular constructive feedback that enhanced teamwork and improved cross-team synergies.
- Administered cyber security certification for vendor hosted applications through External Ethical Hack team; managed client expectations while vendor fixes vulnerabilities if any; governed compliance through ethical hack every 6 months
- Evaluated myriads of connectivity options from CitiSFT, CitiConnect, NDM+, Leased Line and VPN; drove suitable connectivity scheme along with supporting Data Center migration at City of New York
- Successfully delivered Confidential to Asia, LATAM and North America that provides consolidated view of receivables data for institutional clients
- Coordinated agile-based project deliverables, led development project teams to implement iterative releases, and ensuring the teams adhere to Scrum methodologies and processes; performed program management through scrum of scrum
- Drove change management processes to integrate business-critical changes with minimal impact to project timelines while managing non-critical changes with phased release of project.
- Developed and maintained end-to-end program plans, risk management, and issue identification initiative, effectively allocating resources and ensuring commitment to time constraints.
- Expertly executed programs by organizing work of 9 technology streams, business partners, and PMO organizations as well as prioritizing tasks across Confidential regional technology streams; monitored program milestones, tracked progressions, and conveyed status updates, along with administering budgets and managing QA.
- Managed cyber security endorsement of web application by coordinating Vulnerability Assessment through External Ethical Hack team; administered loopholes, if any, have been resolved prior to the launch by recertification through VA
- Facilitated Data Center migration by ensuring continuity of business, assisting application on-boarding to the new data center (Texas), and also decommissioning applications from older data center (Maryland)