- I have 25 years of Project Management experience within Information Technology (IT) in both the public and private sector with key emphasis on SDLC, strategic business decisions, customer focused results, along with vendor management.
- Adept at coordinating and managing multiple types of project with emphasis on IT projects.
- Strong team - building and collaborative talents, including managing communication with internal and external stakeholders/vendors at multiple levels.
- Can track and correct software customization defects via the use of SDLC.
- A history of progressive leadership and key project management skills, including gathering business requirements, stakeholder communications, developing business cases to deliver key initiatives.
- Excellent ability to align teams and drive collaboration and cohesion to complete projects in a timely and cost-effective manner in Non-profit, small business or large corporate environments.
- Skilled in engaging with stakeholders of all levels to facilitate requirements gathering and document as-is and to-be processes.
- Experienced in the design, user acceptance testing (UAT), defect resolution and implementation of technical solutions.
Project Cost/Budget Management
Project Control & Monitoring
MS Office & MS Project
Senior Systems Analyst & Project Management Lead
Confidential, Bloomington, IL
- Provided Strategic and Tactical Leadership for Front-End development team for Confidential High Profile Software applications such as MyAccounts, Single Sign On Login, Customer Profile & Preferences.
- Provided Technical Leadership for Service Area developers.
- Served as project lead for several software development projects such as “Do Not Solicit” and Myaccounts software upgrades. The “Do Not Solicit” project reduced company expenses, simplified the original application designs, and immediately saw customer usage increase because of the simplistic design created with stakeholder involvement.
- Initiated and managed software upgrades for support teams as the project lead.
- Meet project objectives by adjusting project constraints.
- Develop a project plan to monitor and track progress.
- Perform risk management.
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to provide visualizations of project as needed.
- Lead project to evaluate potential software products based on RFC 6749 - The OAuth 2.0 Authorization Framework, existing Confidential infrastructure applications including OpenAM, Client Auth, and external integrated Vendor applications requirements.
- Served as Subject Matter Expert, Lead Developer for complex solutions such as Single Sign On Login, Personal Financial Manager applications.
- Provided Mentorship for newer Lead developers on High Priority Projects that developed in Java using IBM’s WebSphere Application Servers running on a Linux platform.
Confidential, Peoria, Illinois
- Collaborated with product management to design, build and test systems.
- Maintained existing applications and designed and delivered new applications.
- Debugged and modified software components.
- Collaborated with developers and performance engineers to enhance supportability and identify performance bottlenecks.
- Developed code fixes and enhancements for inclusion in future code releases and patches.
- Led a group of developers in the design, and development of Cobol based software solution to migrate existing databases.
- Used JCL and Parm files to create simplified multi-threaded Cobol program to perform operations in DB2 tables using SQL to Create, Read, Update, Delete and Insert.
Confidential, Ireland Grove, Illinois
- Resolved or escalated problem tickets to resolve user issues.
- Help support current production software.