Experienced Business Analyst with 10+ years IT and Ariba experience with proven skills in facilitation and elicitation, documentation, specification, use case, work flow and wireframe prototype development. Work was recognized by management for identifying conflicts, issues, and changes in order to assist the project team in keeping project work streams in agreement on the solution scope in supporting Confidential Corporation’s modification in customer facing processes. Praised project work also included coaching additional analysts on process mapping and analysis techniques.
Meeting Required Documents
Data and Behavior Models
Assumptions and Constraints Report
Entity Relationship Diagram
Data Flow Diagram
Use Case Diagram
Post Implementation Review
QA Process Documents
Ariba Buyer, OnDemand, Supplier Information/Performance Management, Contract Management and Analysis tools used to enable/manage and report suppliers.
SAP/CRM used to enable suppliers for Confidential ; Ariba Supplier Network used to enable suppliers for Confidential .
Used Visio to develop swim - lane documents.
SDLC tools (Project, Microsoft Office Suite, etc.) used for project management and analysis throughout project.
Enabled PCard usage for some suppliers for Confidential in Ariba system.
Utilized testing tool OnDemand for UAT at DC government Oracle Ariba testing.
SQL used to gather data from PeopleSoft and Access databases.
Excel used to develop VLOOKUP statistic reports.
SharePoint documentation libraries were developed .
Confidential, St. Paul, MN
Software Engineer and Project Manager
- Worked independently and in a team, reporting to the project manager throughout all of the stages of the project life clycle.
- Developed and reviewed project deliverables for completeness and quality, traceability, and compliance with project standards
- Utilized standard documentation for each project throughout all stages of the project lifecycle
- Met agreed - upon turnaround times for deliverables, deliverable reviews, and deliverable sign-offs and collected and compiled data for weekly project status using Microsoft Project.
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; Motivated, flexible and a "team player"
- Identified, communicated and documented risks
- Knowledgeable in the creation, execution and management of user acceptance testing for various applications and tools; developed test plans, reviewed test cases, executed and reviewed test scripts and developed user documentation; analysis of transactions in Service Now System
- Consistently exceeds expectations at providing timely updates and reports to project participants.
- Reviewed project’s onboarding process and made recommendations, delivering reduced onboarding process time.
- Worked as change management lead, developing written communication, including user community announcements, user guides and internal process documentation using multiple communication platforms.
- Held brain storming sessions to collaborate with business partners to document existing systems and define outstanding needs.
- Negotiated process improvements with business owners to develop Statements of Work.
- Understood, identified and recorded business needs, to clarify the definition of the needs, and define solution scopes that could be feasibly implemented at the direction of project manager(s).
- Developed test scripts and published execution results and distributed to interested parties.