- Program and Project Management expertise blended with technical expertise in online portals, mobile app, CRM and e - commerce implementations and Cloud migrations
- Business portfolio management of products and consulting services offerings, leading customer engagements from conceptualization to delivery resulting in high customer satisfaction, realization, utilization and leverage in building a practice.
- Delivery excellence by leveraging global delivery models, augmenting both agility and the best practices of Agile Scrum, Agile at Scale, Iterative and Waterfall.
- Business - IT strategy alignment, Project Portfolio Management, Technology architectures and ITIL based Service Management.
- Structured, organized and delivered stream of projects from product groups, group plans, regulatory mandates, integration with third party healthcare providers, leveraging technologies for responsive web portals (Angular 4.0), mobile app (iOS & Android), Mobile First, in bound & outbound SSO integration with Healthcare services, messaging, Chat Bot and CRM, resulting in increasing member registration and adaption, reduction in customer support call volumes
- Designed a structured process and methodology to estimate, plan and monitor the performance and execution of over 50 enterprise projects impacting the portal, leading to high stakeholder satisfaction
- Led the application lifecycle of the products thru design, development, testing and deployment with a 25 member agile team of architects, designer, developers, test analyst and dev ops
- Incorporated continuous process improvement in planning, scheduling, execution & monitoring of multiple tracks in an Agile at Scale framework.
- Managed change impacting the products, leveraging the established change management process of re prioritization of the backlog, schedule and budget.
- Managed internal and external risks to the program with external healthcare partners, product business groups, enterprise IT & Customer Support by early identification of risks, impact analysis, mitigation planning, monitoring and execution
- Established best practices in project financial management, by incorporating improvements in estimation, budgeting, resource planning, forecasting and identifying risks with corrective actions by continuous monitoring of the burn and actuals against predefined thresholds at frequent intervals
- Managed a portfolio of Consulting Services for enterprise clients from pre sales to delivery, improving the customer satisfaction measures and exceeding business targets on margin and year over year growth
- Implemented Cloud based Confidential Dynamics CRM 2011 Online, Sales Force Automation solution for line of business in a large commercial bank to manage businesses, contacts, activities and opportunities
- Implemented Cloud based E Commerce initiatives for large retail enterprise leveraging .Net framework and Commerce server with SharePoint to manage online groceries and customer loyalty programs
- Implemented Cloud based Office 365 Exchange online for an enterprise with a 75k user base, including strategy process and deployment planning. Progressive, rolling plan developed with an iterative approach accommodated several changes within the framework, backed with a communication plan ensured one of the first very large migration to Office365.
- Global deployment of Windows7 for enterprises including Image engineering, Application compatibility and Deployment engineering for zero touch, light touch deployment leveraging SCCM, MDT and other tools. Resource allocation and management globally with multiple language skill requirements was a deployment challenge. Enforcing an elaborate Communication plan with scheduling the deployment was instrumental in achieving this large scale deployment within budget and timeframe.
- Established and managed improvements in program management practices for the Electronic Medical Records program implementing Cerner Millennium applications for a large healthcare facility with multiple hospitals. EMR is a highly strategic and high budget initiative for the medical corporation.
- Program involved multiple vendors, application configuration, infrastructure upgrade, wireless connectivity, workflow optimization and knowledge management.
- Project management of application and infrastructure initiatives with a Fortune 50 insurance company. Lead engagements from pre proposal to execution and closing. eBusiness project for an Insurance company, to implement web services based vendor solutions for insurance lines of business - Auto, Homeowners, Umbrella etc.
- Managed implementations of proactive infrastructure monitoring solutions, using HP Openview, BMC Patrol and Concord for several applications, infrastructure servers and network devices and appliances.
- Managed implementation of NT/Windows 2000 system software product upgrades on 3500 servers, with the least impact to business partners, using SMS scheduling and HP Service desk for problem management.