- Program/Project Manager and Executive Director with extensive international experience in the consulting industry.
- Expert at designing and implementing state - of-the-art technology solutions for multiple industries in Latin America, in an assertive, transformative and effective manner.
- Skilled at leading multifunctional, multicultural, geographically dispersed teams, managing large/complex/company-wide projects, building solid relationships with C-suite executives, negotiating favorable contracts, creatively solving problems; with a strong business vision, and service orientation. Innovator, result-oriented, and perseverant. Bilingual (EN/SP).
- SCRUM, Agile, XP, TDD, BPM, Lean, Six-Sigma, KANBAN, DevOps, SAFe, AWS, MS-TFS, Azure
- Cloud Environments and Operation/Cloud Computing /Java/J2ee/.Net/Phyton/SQL/Power BI/ Tableau/Jira, Confluence, Kanban
- ITSM, ITILv3 2011, CoBit 5, ISO 20.000, CMMI
- TOGAF, SAP S/4 HANA, SAP CRM, SAP SRM
- SAP Business SUITE, SAP NetWeaver, SAP Solution Manager, SAP Interface and Integration Technologies
- Idocs, BAPI, JCo
- Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL
- Architecture, Design, Security, and Implementation
- Network Project Management
- Cloud Hosting and Management Solutions
- Virtualization Design and Deployment
- Windows Server, Linux, Windows 10, Windows 8.x, Windows 7, Vista, AS400, OSX, VPN
- VoIP, Nortel, Lync, Android, iOS, Windows Phone
Scrum Master/Project Manager
- Lead and manage a Roadmap Global Digital Transformation project by upgrading the e-commerce platform. Including Ship-To-Home (Available to Cash process), Item Setup (Vendors Relationship Management), New Search Engine implementation
- Coordinate with multiple cross-functional Scrum teams and address blockers or any impediments during PI within a reasonable TAT. (Scrum of Scrums)
- Helping the team members in coordinating, communicating, and achieving their daily delivery goals.
- Sequencing of the stories aligning to the PI objective
- Organize Scrum Teams and Scrum Masters on Scrum ceremonies on daily basis
- Organize and lead Product Backlog Refinement with Product Owner and Team Members
- Organize and Lead Sprint Planning meeting with Product Owner and Team Members.
- Organize and lead Demo and Retro meetings between Scrum Teams and Stakeholders
- Track, categorize, frame and remove any impediments
- Track velocity, burndown story points for every Scrum Team multiple Burndown charts) and sprint and share status and reports to stakeholders
- Promote SAFe quality practices as well as Scrum principles and values
- Lead and manage Release roadmap and Plan
- Key role play as Scrum Master and SCM consultant where the fundamental concepts were considered to understand the design and configuration of the business processes. SCM processes covered were Resources Planning and Alignment, Purchase Management, Suppliers Development, Warehouses, Inventories, Transport and Distribution. As well as the following end-to-end processes Concept to Product, Market to Cash, Services, Forecast to Delivery and Order Management.
Scrum Master / Digital Business Analyst
- Led a team to migrate to SAP S/4HANA from on premise to a Hybrid solution with IBM.
- Led a team to implement a 3rd party application (Tableau) to meet VP Strategic Planning and Sales and Marketing areas requirements.
- Led the business portfolio for successful delivery and process improvement to reduce cost by 30% and increase revenue by 40%.
- Partner with the business stakeholders to Plan and Deliver technology required to achieve the strategic objectives of the business
- Led and manages Agile adoption policies and Continuous Improvement practices.
- Led, coached, and worked with multiple scrum teams and the Product Owners ( Business process owners) to define the direction and approach and scope to project design, integration, delivery and execution.
- Coached and mentored agile team members (PO, SM, and scrum team members).
- Led and manage cross-functional teams to work under Agile methodology in the SDLC to execute an agile delivery model.
- Ensured cross program dependencies are identified, tracked, and progress through the SDLC.
- Identified impediments and roadblocks from the daily spring meetings with different scrum/agile teams and removed it.
- Identified and known risks through analysis and prioritization.
- Managed and developed relationship with stakeholders (C-level, business owners, vendors, internal team members, and clients).
- Managed documentation required to update IT service catalog as well as training the support levels on troubleshooting and incident resolution.
- Use Scrum methodology to mobilize and lead teams of developers/QA through the software development life cycle.
- Coached Product Owners on writing features, sizing, splitting the features for estimation accuracy, and helping them understand how program predictability is tied to estimation accuracy and effective feature writing.
- Coached teams on agile values to create high performance working environment like fostering high-trust, being transparent, and accountable.
- Monitored project metrics and deliverables, reviewed project plans, ensured resource allocation, and provided regular status updates to leadership team.
- Created and tracked overall project plan for building enterprise message bus from initiation to closure.
- Initiated and facilitated all agile ceremonies and provided Agile coaching to teams on all aspects of the project management framework, with a strong focus on Scrum practices.
- Led the team to develop DevOps transformation strategy while implementing at the same time.
- Led and manage team to performance DevOps Core capabilities: Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing (TDD/unit testing, integration testing, UI testing, DB standards testing and security testing), Continuous Delivery, Continuous Deployment, Continuous Monitoring, and Continuous Improvement.
- Tracked Scrum team’s velocity, analyzed the variance between sprints, and took appropriate actions.
- Assisted the Product Owner with various activities including communicating updates and impediments as well as assisting with backlog and release plan maintenance.
- Results obtained were improve efficiency by 30%, speed up progress and deliver value expected from business stakeholders as well as constant learning and sharing knowledge.
- Created a common culture throughout the organization where teams have more visibility and were better working together
- Key role play as Production Planning consultant and SME where the fundamental concepts were considered to the design and configuration of the PP module. By taking into account S&OP, Demand Planning, BOM, MRP, ATP to get and outstanding outcome for the company. SCM processes covered Suppliers Development, Planning, Warehouses, Purchase Management and Distribution.