- Results oriented IT leader certified as both a Project Management Professional (PMP) and an Agile Certified Professional (ACP).
- Proficient in building and driving global, cross functional teams to seize opportunities and capture business value.
- Extensive experience and demonstrated success in full lifecycle IT Project Management as well as global organization experience in account management, technical team management (project managers, application, infrastructure, field support), portfolio management, resource management, and benchmarking.
- Accomplished at building business relationships and recognized as a Subject Matter Expert and mentor.
Senior IT Project Manager
- Completed POC of Cambridge Semantic’s Anzo data lake product and the introduction of Semantic Web Company’s Pool Party product as part of a data lake implementation project.
- Progressed business use cases and other related technical evaluations to determine best strategy for Chem Tech.
- Initiated and leading a cyber security fortification project for Confidential Research and Engineering (EMRE) Company and Chem Tech labs.
- Project develops strategies and addresses: segmentation\elimination of ~600 legacy operating systems, reducing all higher risk corporate network port openings and remote desktop services, improving recovery image backup processes, addressing password lock console needs, restricting local Administrator access, and limits migration of applications traversing firewalls.
- Developed initial project gate materials and plan for a program of work that upgrades and implements the EMRE lab ecosystem.
- LIMS, ELN, Data Integration Platform options, Materials DB (genealogy), and workflow/model management involving primary data sources.
Confidential, Houston, Texas
IT Project Manager
- Provided full lifecycle customer facing and service project delivery for a variety of EM organizations and business lines; running between 2 to 4 projects simultaneously.
- Progressed project prioritization with companies/organizations; lead technology proof of concept small work efforts and SWAT teams that diagnose and implement solutions for projects requiring assistance with critical issues or expertise. Led management of change (MoC) efforts and initiate new projects through early stages later assigned to other project managers.
- Ensured project standards and audit requirements are met. Staff projects, handle invoicing/budgets/contracts and other legal agreements. Conduct stewardship and funding approval sessions with senior executives and steering committees.
- Developed and implemented Project Management Office processes and tools.
- Functioned as IT project Subject Matter Expert and mentor; led Independent Project Reviews (IPRs) and reappraisals