- Business transformation, Merger & Acquisition, integration and change manager
- Over 15 years of hands - on program and project management
- Over 20 years of professional experience in Business and Information Technology
- Over four years of experience in Harvard Business Review research and advisory board
- Over 10years of project financial controls, project audit and financial analysis experience
- Over seven years of application deployment, and SAP Mii project management experience
- Over eight years of change management and communication experience
- Experienced Enterprise Project/Program Director in global organizations for over 12 years managed over 98 major projects
- Over four years of experience in IAM-IDM using SailPoint and Oracle.
- Over five years of experience with enterprise incident reporting systems, i.e., ServiceNow
- Over ten years of infrastructure and data center experience
- Over six years of experience implementing and working with Active Directory
- Five years of Identity Management experience with ORACLE, SailPoint systems
- Seven years of experience working in manufacturing, mining, and industrial settings
- Four years of experience managing RFI and RFP projects for IAM, ERP and Information Security Appliance and Software solutions.
- My focus has been on four aspects of Information Technology and Business Operations within these two bank projects. I assist them with defining and operationalizing IT Maturity Models and setting up the banks’ IT departments to align themselves with their corporate strategic goals, and becoming full functioning teams.
- I assessed and built their Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Strategy, Systems, and Business/IT Processes.
- I assisted with CLOUD and migrating companies' IT and Business Processes from the Compute, Storage, and Applications Rationalization to proper migration into AWS and AZURE cloud infrastructures.
- Finally, I am assisting a larger team in a capacity of an SME/Advisor in setting up and auditing their Information Access Management systems, programs and processes for SOX, SSEA16, OCC, and FFIEC regulatory alignment purposes.
- Assisting in cataloging and importing current service tickets into ServiceNow platform.
Program Manager/Management Consultant
- Successfully completion of all aspects of proof of concept, stakeholder engagement, executive buy-in, architecture, sourcing system integrators, MSPs and cloud partnership in AWS/Azure for launching a data center and disaster recovery move in a high availability state
- Successful migration of all data center functions and critical services to AWS cloud for Disaster Recovery purposes
- Successfully planned and completed AmeriHome’s first complete Disaster Recovery test and business resiliency roadmap
- In charge of management and successful deployment of multi-vendor private cloud infrastructure and PeopleSoft (HRIS), Quants, BI, ERP, and financial solution.
- Successfully Initiated and completed Business Impact Analysis for all AmeriHome’s key Departments as part of a Business Continuity Management Program companywide in 6 sites
Senior Project/Program Manager
- Successful in planning and executing Confidential first fully automated enterprise IAM tool globally.
- I have managed a global program regarding the Identity and Access Management upgrade.
- Initiated the Privileged Access Management (PAM) and TPAM effort for the company globally
- Successfully managed the first rollout and implementation of PAM and TPAM for 7 out of 9 business units globally.
- Initiated the PMO and its artifacts for this program
- Initiated and successfully executed a program change management board (CAB)
- Successfully initiated and executed a program and project level communication protocol & plan.
- Managed a global stakeholder team consisted of 2 executive stakeholders, one vendor team four people, one integrator team of 27 people spread globally, five direct stakeholders, and 12 business/IT liaison teams, seven project team members and over 700 business/IT application owners)
- Completed a thorough business impact analysis
- Successfully lead and completed 5 IAM access certification campaigns as the result of proper planning, communication, and execution
- Identified, proposed and confirmed an engagement model between the project team and business
- Created all schedules, and templates for all project managers to utilize
- Created a single source for project schedule between vendor and lines of business
- Lead all IAM access certification, privileged access management, role-based access, and single sign-on activities on behalf of Confidential delivery team.
- In charge of delivery of the overall program, setting the communications and change management precedence.
- I was in charge of setting up the Change Advisory Board (CAB) for the program globally.
- Reported to the Senior Vice President of Confidential (Risk & Compliance) as the program sponsor
- Managed the vendor’s team of 7 Sr. Analysts, ten business units leads VPs and Directors, a team of 4 Sr. Business Analysts, and 4 Sr. Project managers as well as one Offshore outsourcing site for all QA and Operationalization activities of the program.
- I successfully improved processes and increased stakeholder’s involvement and awareness.
- Successfully coordinated and adapted all compliancy tasks with Internal and External Audit Committees for near-zero audit findings during quarterly and annual audit cycles.
- Manages a team of 17 offshore resources
Senior Program Manager
Confidential, El Segundo, CA
- Successful in planning, implementing, and launching Confidential ’s first referral portal for Refer-A-Friend.
- Launched key initiatives by leading a project team consisting of internal and external resources, coordinating with third-party partners (data aggregators, call centers, et al.), and working with internal functional departments (Marketing, Sales, Customer Service, Vendor, Legal, IT)
- Developed, managed, and prioritized tasks and resources using MS Project
- Monitored, analyzed and communicated program results both formally and informally consistently
- Managed various stakeholders (executive team, product team, sales and marketing teams, IT teams, BA and PM teams, sales support team, two vendor/integrator teams, and external consultants, approx. 30 individuals on any given day) a team and determine how best to prioritize workload in terms of impact
- Evaluated business unit decisions to ensure they are in the best interest of customers and company goals
- Identified real and potential problems; provided alternative solutions and reported to Senior Management as needed
- Developed and maintain standard project documentation - project plans, agendas, action items list, business rules/requirements. Ensure the Direct Sales team follows the departmental guidelines and utilizes approved project documentation.
- Prepared launch go/no go checklists, review all IT specification requirements and create contingency plans
- Ensured the team participates in UAT for your respective area as well as globally