- Accustomed to performing in deadline - driven, fast-paced environments while guaranteeing clear communication, reliable scheduling, and swift resolution of problems. Out-of-the-box thinker with experience working in a team environment, leading and collaborating effectively with diverse individuals. Exceptional academic qualifications, including a Master of Science in Networks and Telecommunications.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Project Management
- Quality Assurance Analysis
- Team Leadership
- Relationship Building
- Test Case Development
- Process Improvement
- Technology Solutions
- Technical Problem Solving
- Continuous Integration
- Defect Management
- VLAN, RIP, OSPF, EIGRP, NAT, VPN, Firewall, MS-Access, MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle, UML, Merise, Pascal
- MS Project, SharePoint, MS Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel), IP, TCP, Jira, HP ALM, PPM, Rally, SoapUI.
- Managed users set up for the sites before the go live and Maintained the launch and post launch support.
- Organized and Coordinated UAT testing events with the Business and IT community.
- Drove projects from the business side, in alignment with IT development, for ongoing enhancements and drove deliverables by due date.
- Collaborated with members of the project team to ensure alignment of cross - functional project activities and deliver a robust communication plan.
- Performed test planning activities and executed test cases in both mobile and web as well as publishing testing report.
- Developed, updated and maintained the defect fix or enhancement test plans.
- Supported developers and business owners on defect resolution / documentation.
- Ensured proper data and environment access is available for testing activities.
- Communicated testing status, issues, and risks to the project leadership.
- Ensured defects are logged and made sure are resolved in a timely manner.
- Maintained and tracked all decisions, risk and solutions as well as drive them to resolution.
- Assisted with numerous administrative and facilitation efforts, including compiling information for executive report-outs and presentations, and capturing meeting notes.
IT Project Coordinator
- Supported network infrastructure projects Confidential Beverages to deliver on lofty goals while working independently and coordinating project deliverables under strict deadlines and heavy workloads.
- Streamlined methods for drafting project schedules and deliverables to elevate organizational coordination.
- Created project documents, status reports, and monitored project progress, and advocated for the use of new methodologies to reduce average project budget variance by 20%.
- Oversaw an extensive master schedule for all pertinent projects to meet all business needs in any capacity.
- Maintained project schedule and received commendations for diligence and attention to detail.
- Leveraged superb technical skills to coordinate and collaborate with user acceptance testing applications and tracked test cases.
- Established and maintained clear lines of communication with the project & program manager to complete required documentation, emphasizing concision and building standard operating procedures to improve consistency.
- Review generated pre-production reports for Trinity, Halo, Gama, to identify defects assigned to GCP/SXP/EDF, garnering a reputation for technical problem-solving acumen and dedication within a matrixed workplace.
- Offered integral contributions in daily triage and work chat rooms for Halo and Trinity pre-production, driving issues to resolution.
- Investigated and provided defect statuses, collaborating with multiple employees to ensure defects were addressed.
- Revamped efforts to run weekly hot list defects pre-production report and enhance overall workflow.
- Handled multiple on-demand reports for Confidential &T Business Solutions while balancing various tasks, and supported writing and executing test cases for other projects as a regularly sought resource.
Quality Assurance Analyst
- Ran user acceptance tests for both mobile and web and documented, prioritized and triaged bugs found during sprint, delivering outstanding reports which effectively conveyed tactical and strategic impacts, improving long-term decision making.
- Generated and managed defects and testing metrics reporting, resulting in greater accuracy and a reduction in defects.
- Sought for expansive knowledge with Agile and Waterfall methodologies to analyze business requirements and acceptance criteria to formulate test cases for the account ( Confidential &T); uncovered and addresses various performance gaps to improve testing coordination for multiple departments.
- Established constructive alliances with stakeholders to identify solutions and validate corrections/fixes for the account ( Confidential &T Mobility).