- Multifaceted technical career with track record of success in innovation and success
- Analytical, highly adaptable software engineering professional with a solid history of effective implementation, integration, development, and testing of enterprise web/computer base applications, scrum methodology with Agile, and IT infrastructure projects.
- Proven record of working on all phases of technology projects, delivering high - quality systems, meeting timelines and business requirements.
- Broad knowledge and success in multi-disciplinary business environments.
- Advanced skill with leading-edge programming tools complemented by proven ability to assimilate and rapidly utilize emerging technologies.
- Track record of success teaching and mentoring graduate and undergraduate students combined with delivering cutting-edge technology driven solutions and services.
- Fluent in Spanish and English.
- Full Life Cycle Project Management
- Database Management Systems
- Systems Launch / Implementation
- User Training & Support
- Strong Public Speaker
- Object-oriented Programming
- Solution Design, Architecture & Delivery
- Quality Assurance and Testing
- Problem Resolution / Troubleshooting
- Day to day IT Engineer
Operating Systems & Servers: UNIX, Linux, Zenix SCO, Windows 95/98/ME/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac OS Kodia/Cheetah/Puma/Jaguar/Panther/Tiger/Leopard/Snow Leopard/Lion/Mountain Lion/ Mavericks/ Yosemite/El Capitan; iOS, Android, Blackberry; Windows Server 2003/2008/2012 , MS Exchange Sever
Tools: MS Office Suite, Open Office, LibreOffice, MS Project, MS Visio, Corel Office Suites
Networking: Ethernet, Intranet, Internet, VPN, IPv4 & IPv6, UDP, TCP/IP, FTP, Net BIOS, Network Security.
Hardware: Macintosh, IBM/Lenovo, Pentium, Dual Core, Quad Core, i3/i5/i7, AMD - Athlon K7, Hammer K8, Turion X2/Puma, Fusion, Bobcat, Jaguar, Bulldozer, Excavator, Zen; CISC, RISC
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
IT Project Manager /IT Engineer/ Consultant / Owner
- Built and established the computer services organization from ground up providing IT consulting to small, medium and large enterprises.
- Deliver technology direction, innovation and IT processes improvements.
- Direct concurrent technology projects including IT infrastructure projects, business operational enterprise applications in line with aggressive timelines, budget, quality and business requirements. Identify technology-driven business ideas, write and execute business plans, establish strategic partnerships, revitalize underperforming areas and propel sales of the organization.
- Direct end-to-end project management activities from interfacing with stakeholders, analyzing and defining business requirements, project scope, developing architecture, overseeing development, integration, testing and implementation of business-critical applications and infrastructure.
- Spearhead development and implementation of enterprise applications including accounting systems, COTS - Commercial off-the-shelf, point of sales, inventory management, ETL/Data Warehousing, time and attendance, payroll systems, time and billing, HRIS, Manufacturing software, educational software, LCMS, LMS, CMS, Scientific Fair Paperless Evaluator Software, Optical Store Software Management System
- Led multiple infrastructure projects including new systems and network implementations, configurations, upgrades, migrations, and consolidations.
- Performed computer hardware and network systems configurations.
Confidential, Guaynabo, Puerto RicoIT Project Manager
- IT management in a daily basis.
- Analyze, Design, Fully Develop, and Implement Call Center and Insurance Policies Software using MSSQL database and .Net programming languages
- Infrastructure, Internal & Internet Security (FortiGate Firewall) and Installation of Hardware and Software (60 Public Schools)
- Analyze, Design, and Implement Network Infrastructure, Installation of Hardware and Software including Servers and in many cases electrical facilities for more than 60 servers, and 200 computers or laptops throughout the whole Island
Confidential, Puerto Rico
- Analyze, Design, and Implement Network Infrastructure for two major University Campuses after hurricane Maria.
- Including all wired and wireless communications for more than 15 buildings
Confidential, Guaynabo, Puerto Rico
- Analyze, Design, and Implement Network Infrastructure, hardware, and software
- All projects included: Planning, Timelines projects, Budgeting, Coordination, Reporting and Inspection till its deliverable was completed
Associate Professor - School of Business & Entrepreneur
- Direct the department in program innovation, course development and evaluation, budget planning and management.
- Basic, COBOL, FORTRAN, RPG II & III, Pascal, C++, C#, Java, PL/SQL, Introduction to Systems Analysis and Design Methods, Advance Systems and Design Methods, Data Base Management System Decision Support Systems, EDP Audit & Controls, Micro Computer Architecture, Productivity Applications (MS Office 2000 - 2019, G Suite, Libre Office, Open Office), Computer Security, Network Telecommunications, Management Information Systems, Information Technology, Object Oriented Programming, Analysis and Design, ETL/Data Warehousing, Business Data Communication, Database Management Systems, Software Engineering, E-Commerce, PL/SQL Language for computer application and web based applications.
- Designed and implemented coursework in over 35 different courses in Computer Science and Information Technology, successfully teaching students to masters the concepts.
- Increased student participation and interaction through collaborative learning style in the classroom interactions.
- Challenged and motivated students through in-depth lectures, discussions and simulating real-life work scenarios.
- Consistently achieved over 98% of graduation rates.