Forward thinking, persuasive IT leader with marketing experience. Proven track record of identifying product opportunities and positioning enterprises to expand footprint in industry and creating unprecedented value for organizations. Driven to deliver solutions that increase efficiency, lower cost, and drive business growth.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Market Research
- New product design
- Onsite/Offshore Software product Development
- Scaled AGILE Product Management
- Team Leadership
- Customer Relationship
- Exceptional Communication skill
- Sales Planning & Growth
- Transitional Leader
- New Business Development
- Business Operations
- Innovation driven professional with over 16 years of experience in development of new software products in Healthcare and Airlines industries.
- Seasoned Enterprise and Solution architect with 12+ years of experience in large organizations with complex application landscape.
- Proven ability to successfully develop and execute on a product strategy for organizations looking to differentiate themselves in the marketplace.
- Track record of taking to market high value products.
- Ability to influence decisions at various levels of organization.
- Ability to adapt rapidly with changes in market / organization and driving mission critical transformation initiatives in complex matrixed organizations.
- Launched multiple world class software products to market.
- Led marketing activities (market analysis, product ideation), delivery and post - deployment support of commercial software products for Airlines for passenger reservation, CRM / Customer loyalty, Ecommerce, and freight tracking.
- Driven to find innovative solutions to improve delivery of healthcare ecosystem and measuring effectiveness of current offerings.
- Committed to finding creative solutions to improve consumer experience through information (accurate, timely, multi-channels) and products (flexible design and price points).
- Drove the consumer experience strategy definition and implementation through portals and mobile applications initiatives in healthcare and airline industry.
- Member portal at Blue Cross Blue Shield MN
- Health and wellness portals at UHG
- Mobile applications for members and providers at UHG
- Digital health dashboard at UHG
- CSR desktop application (healthcare payer)
- Played key role in development of health and wellness products for healthcare consumers.
- Key architect for ACOs and Value based Capitated contracts for Medicare and commercial books of business.
- Partnered with marketing in Productization (market segmentation, target segments for pilot, products for pilot segments and product pricing) of population health management product(s) at Blue Cross Blue Shield of MN
- Led onsite and offshore development and client site implementations of commercial (COTS) and custom software for airlines.
- Led Architecture definition and implementation of health care management and financial gain share / risk share models at Confidential for:
- Accountable Care organizations.
- Gain share / Risk share, Capitated contracts
- Value based networks
- Tiered products
- Led Architecture definition and implementation of Consumer portals and Customer service platforms for Confidential and Optum consumers.
Java, C, FoxPro, MVC++, VB, 4TH GL language All:Fusion Gen, UML
3d-VE Business Blue Printing
Big Data Analytics (Structured / Unstructured)
Business Process Modeling (BPM)
Rational Rational Unified Process
Six Sigma Green Belt
Oracle Application DBA
- Product manager for $18M Enterprise service bus product portfolio.
- Agile Transformation Lead to move from Waterfall to AGILE product delivery.
- Managed “Product” team for 6 SCRUM teams accountable for building Enterprise Service Bus.
- Lead definition of service contract, governance model and AGILE execution.
- Served as customer liaison for internal ( Confidential ) consumers and stakeholders.
- Managed E&I technology roadmaps in Alfabet. Provided Architecture support for various initiatives in E&I portfolio.
- Member of Architecture Review Board that reviewed software design provided value for capital investments.
- Partnered with business on defining strategy for Omni-channel consumer experience.
- Lead evaluation and implementation of technologies for Claim, Consumer experience, CRM, and network management.
- Technologies included Pega, HealthEdge, SalesForce, Appian, and Kana.
- Lead architecture definition for holistic omni-channel consumer experience.
- Led the technology evaluation and architecture for consumer experience strategy.
- Drove selection of Salesforce for case management and customer service desktop for Confidential.
- Architecture for Rally Choice pilot. Supported development of a 3 year roadmap to improve enrollment experience in key accounts sector.
- Led evaluation of technology platform to support Confidential ’s strategy to expand tiered product offerings.
- Developed solution architecture to support tiered products, tiered provider networks, capitation and ACOs.
Director Enterprise Architecture
- Led Architecture definition and implementation of health care management and financial gain share / risk share models with capitated reimbursement at Confidential that led to reduction in cost of care and improvement in care delivery through
- Led the architecture definition to consolidate the call center functions across all Optum lines of business onto a single Pega based BPM solution (Optum Integrated Service Platform/APEX).
- Goal(s) - Optimization and Simplification of Customer Service functions across Optum businesses. Cost reduction and enhance member experience.
- Estimated ROI - Phase 1 ROI with 3 Optum businesses is projected at $10m/year. Phase 2 ROI is projected to be over $30m / year.
- Architect for Optum’s commercial mobile products to replace member and provider portals with holistic health and wellness dashboards.
Business Engagement Manager
- Led product ideation for analytics tools and software to support research for drug safety, population health management programs and physician decision support systems.
- Led the BA Standards and Steering Group Requirements Management group at Confidential to drive capability based requirements and automate requirements management.
- Managed resources - talent acquisition and staff development
- Managed Front office and IT delivery teams for data warehouses and data marts that served Federal government and Confidential business.
Senior Business Analyst
- Led Business Analysis for comprehensive member centric health care model. The product focus was to design a care management system that meets the member where they are in the ‘health pyramid’ (Identification, Stratification and segmentation) and provide the holistic and affordable care.
- Led Business Analysis for Integrated member portal. Cornerstone of portal were
- Provide customized information to help members make informed health care decisions.
- Transparency in cost of care,
- Tracking Health and Wellness trends
- Tracking finance products.
Lead Business System Analysis Consultant
- Assisted in Presale activities (RFP, vendor technology selection) for selection of Confidential .