Certified Project Management professional and business technology leader with extensive experience across the Information Technology spectrum. Known for implementing enterprise systems with emphasis on solutions for Finance. Proficient at executing and delivering transformational programs that enhance the customer experience, improve operations and ROI, reduce costs, and modernize infrastructure. Trusted advisor and business partner who successfully cultivated effective working relationship with all stakeholders. Deep understanding of business needs and priorities.
- Application Integration
- Risk Management
- Cloud Migration
- Issue Tracking and Resolution
- Business Analysis
- Quality Assurance
- Reporting and Analytics
- Software Selection
- Data Mapping
- Vendor Management
- Process Reengineering
- Agile and Waterfall Environments
- Diverse experience in: media, finance and IT Services.
Business Software: Office 365, OneDrive, Skype, SharePoint, Oracle E - Business Suite ERP, Oracle Business Intelligence, IBM Planning and Analytics, Xytech MediaPulse, OpenText eDocs, Workshare, DataWatch Monarch, Excel4Apps GL Wand, Hyperion SmartView, CA Clarity PPM, Service Now, Cegid/WinRetail POS
Programing Software/IT Tools: PowerBI, JIRA, Confluence, SQL, Java, Microsoft Project, Micro Focus Atlas and Caliber, Visual Basic, Excel Custom Add-ins, HTML, Tricentis Tosca, HP/Micro Focus Load Runner
Platforms: Windows Server, Windows 7 and 10, Linux
Confidential, Long Island, NY
Project Manager, Financial Planning and Analytics Systems (Consultant)
- Leading multiple business intelligence system implementation projects.
- Managing expansion of financial data warehouse with data sourced from Oracle EBS, Salesforce and Semarchy to provide a self-service analytics solution accessed with PowerBI. Managing migration of IBM TM1 Planning and Analytics from on-premises Café/Perspectives tool to a cloud solution using Planning and Analytics for Excel (Pax).
- Liaison with internal and external development teams, IT infrastructure and desktop engineering.
Confidential, New York, NY
Project Manager / Operations Leader
- Successfully drove ROI through increased quality, reduced defects, shorter cycles, improved change control and better system reliability through implementation of DevOps processes.
- Achieved client mobility, productivity and satisfaction with reduced costs by leading a “path to paperless” digital transformation initiative for 230+ finance clients, migrating the clients to an Office 365/Windows 10 platform. Estimated productivity gain of $1-2 million annually.
- Upgraded analytical and reporting capabilities of finance analysts through integration and enhancements efforts of Excel and desktop analytics tools, leading to reduction in issues by 50%.
- Increased reliability and reduced performance issues for upgrades/migrations by introducing load testing, automated testing and application testing on digital and mobile devices, with reduction in test effort of 75%.
- Improved security and system stability with regular updates to Win 10, Office 365 and MS patches.
Project Manager / Business Domain Leader
- Analytics generated by the Subscriber and Revenue Data Warehouse coincided with a 32% increase in domestic subscribers.
- Delivered significant improvement in ability to track and capitalize software development with CA Clarity PPM.
- Gained extensive experience with onsite / offshore development model, including writing statements of work, project monitoring/management reporting, business requirement documents, test plans, infrastructure and architecture planning, as well as client management.
- Led team to implement Learn@ Confidential portal, utilized company-wide for managing employee training.
- Facilitated team member business knowledge and collaboration by leading Business Analyst and PM Guilds.