- During my 30+ years of work history, I have obtained many skills including Leadership, Management, Project Management, Agile and many more. I am a team player but can also work with little to no supervision. I am energetic, positive and enjoy taking on new challenges. I will work hard to learn any new industry I am introduced to.
IT Business Analyst/Project Manager
- Review Statement of Work and contracts for multi - million-dollar projects
- Collaborate with stakeholder groups across the organization to ensure business and mobile technology are aligned to drive innovation in the various work groups.
- Ensure end to end mobile delivery, support and vendor management of mobile assets on operational projects for Airport Automation team.
- Analyze business, user and technical requirements to deliver consulting and mobile solutions to meet the specifications and project needs.
- Handle and resolve current vendor escalations while keeping management apprised of the status, updates and root cause analysis after escalation is complete.
- Liaison between Enterprise Mobility, Vendors, AA Business Units and IT groups.
- Manage Mobility Sr. Developer projects while working closely with Mobility Technical Team (Architects, Engineers, Infrastructure)
- Mobility Project Manager for Airport Automation
- Self-source leads to generate purchase and refinance residential mortgage loans
- Build relationships with real estate sales professionals and clients
- Originate retail mortgage loans, work seamlessly with loan processing and mortgage operations
- Obtained Realtor & Mortgage Originator Licenses
IT Systems Analyst/Project Manager
- Project Manager for Lender business unit.
- Troubleshoot hardware, software and communication equipment to minimize downtime.
- Liaison between users, senior management and vendors to resolve system problems.
- Work closely with system vendor programmers/developers to plan and coordinate alternative solutions for new product implementation and service application enhancements and upgrades.
- Work closely with end user teams to test new software, enhancements and upgrades for errors and omissions, before moving to production environment
- Main objective: Implement new lending software platform, working close with the Senior VP of Lending, lending staff/analyst, vendor analysts, programmers and engineers to ensure a successful and timely rollout of the new product.
- Assist Training department with training all lenders on new software.