- Solution Architect with over 15 years of experience in designing and implementing Financial planning (FP&A), Enterprise Performance Management (EPM), Sales Performance Management (SPM) and Supply Chain Planning (SCM/SRM) solutions. with emphasis in budgeting, forecasting, planning, revenue management and pricing.
- Innovative and customer - centric technology leader ability to harness the power of cloud/SaaS technology innovations to help companies in building/optimizing end-to-end planning systems harnessing the power of in-memory, data visualization, AI, social, predictive analytics, mobile, and big data analytics.
- Process-oriented, passionate about quality and consistency; ability to work together with C-suite, Business Partners, Account Executives, and Solution Architects
- Expert in finance and supply chain data modeling in handling a large volume of data and complex business logic with different levels of granularity using Confidential hyper-cube, Workday adaptive object modeling and SAP HANA in-memory computing
- Expertise in preparing logical and physical data models for modeling complex data scenarios combining data with different business applications FI/CO, CRM, SCM, SRM, POS, MM, SD, PS and defining ETL workflows for predictive and big data analytics
- Completed over ten projects utilizing the Agile, waterfall, and SDLC Implementation methodology with full project lifecycle ownership and solution delivery.
- Broad/deep business process experience in demand sensing, supplier sourcing, procure-to-pay, order-to-cash, financial planning and budgeting process, FP&A, spend management and headcount planning
- SAP EPM, • HANA • Hyperion • Netsuite
- IBM Cognos TM1, JDA AWS, GCP • Salesforce • Workday • SAP BW
- Business Objects • Oracle E-Business Suite • SAP Ariba Concur
- SAP Data Services • Sybase Replication Server (SLT) • Informatica
- IBM DataStage Teradata • ORACLE • SAP Sybase IQ
- Hadoop, SAP BusinessObjects Webi, Explorer
- Workday BIRT• SpotFire • Lumira • Tableau
Technical Program Manager
- Drove the adoption of collaborative planning, breaking down departmental silos and granting cross-departmental insights into the information that matters to leadership
- Enabled and automate portfolio planning, budgeting, and forecasting processes - Opex, Capex, Headcount, Revenue, T&E program spend.
- Extending and managed relationship with lines of businesses such as sales and G&A to socialize ideas and handle all end to end planning efforts.
Senior Engineering Consultant
- Owned and drove the building of Workday adaptive In memory object data model for multiple business functions - Finance, HR, Sales, and supply chain
- Responsible for maturing the workday CoE and establish governance and end to end solution architecture across the workday platform.
- Provide direction and leadership in promoting and implementing best practice solution in workday business processes and application functionality.
Senior Enterprise Architect
- Created cross-functional integration through organizational, process and system enhancements
- Maturation of trade promotion management. Improved cross-functional integration, marketing alignment to drive a more efficient and effective annual planning process.
- Defined and embedded a set of core KPIs across the business to provide a unified lens of commercial success