- Information Technology professional with over 20 years of experience in solutions development, project management, systems development, and business intelligence.
- Delivered multiple enterprise systems using different architecture solutions. Led the efforts to formulate IT operational practices, policies, and strategies for cloud and on - premise deployment.
- Wide experience in managing organizational resources to implement projects using PM methodologies like Agile, Waterfall and Hybrid.
- Led multi-national teams from disciplines within IT and outside, and managed projects in Life Sciences, Healthcare, and ERP across pharma, health insurance, and finance industries.
Confidential - Schaumburg, IL
- Responsible for developing a roadmap for deploying this e-portal into a cloud-hosted solution using AWS with cloud security.
- Project Manager to define database storage, API Gateway, and access rules in AWS cloud.
- Create project plan to define schedule, identify resources, and track budget for cloud deployment.
Sr Program/Project Manager
- Assigned by this vendor for Baxter Healthcare to determine cloud deployment solutions of enterprise systems, and identify gaps as defined in ISO2700 and NIST CSF cybersecurity framework.
- Program Manager to create a roadmap and strategy for information security project prioritization. The new project intake process improved on-hand projects for the CISO by 12% within the same budget.
- Develop a solutions roadmap for migration of some on-premise applications to AWS cloud storage or server hosting.
- Security gap analysis of existing toolsets and systems deployed on the cloud as well as on-premise or hybrid arrangements.
- Define the requirements and framework for compliance with healthcare and medical device regulations.
- Managed the Eli Lilly BOT program to implement a cloud-based custom suite of Sales Force planning and Incentives Compensation system using AWS.
- Led the solutions architecture team to custom design the client deployment of compensation system using AWS cloud resources.
- Determine strategy for process improvement with cross-functional stakeholders using the new system.
- Introduced the creation of PMO best practices as part of the Program Management Expertise Center.
Senior Project Manager
- Led multiple IT projects totaling $2MM within Business Technology Solutions of Confidential R&D.
- Managed projects using onsite and offshore resources in SDLC phases and following ITSM processes based on ITIL guidelines.
- Project Manager for the GMA Gap Assessment System, a highly visible SaaS, and Business Intelligence development in the Global Medical Affairs area to capture product gaps and data collection requirements as mandated by EU's GDPR.
- Project manager for COMPASS Analysis and Modernization application, a complex legacy system used by over 4000 users, to define a roadmap for cloud based architecture.
- Managed the PBR Enhancements project in DevOps with five workstreams including EDI, privacy impact assessment, new version upgrade of MS Project Server to enforce security protocols, and master data repository creation.
- Project Manager for the R&D Waste Disposal system to introduce a new tool adhering to pharmacovigilance guidelines, with mobile component and cloud deployment.
- Project Manager for RASR and GSSC SharePoint validated systems used to manage safety and submissions data.
- Evaluate software system from Hewlett-Packard Enterprises for an enterprise data archiving solution.
- Determine validation and compliance requirements for infrastructure integrations, EDI, and data repositories, and evaluate solutions with IT and business teams.
- Define an agile project plan within an SDLC framework to create sprints for the solution rollout.
- Planned a Proof of Concept of archival software solution using AWS virtual machines.