Motivated Project Management Professional (PMP)/ Agile Certified Practitioner with progressive experience in banking, financial, customer billing, retail, hospitality and transportation industries. A highly skilled in full life cycle (SDLC) for development and maintenance with strong knowledge of project management processes and analytical approach in problems solving with well developed communication, leadership and interpersonal skills. Proven ability to manage teams and projects. Quickly learning and a good team member player, team builder, thrives well in fast paced environments.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
Stakeholders Analysis Problem Solving Planning and Estimation Schedule Management Finance/Cost Control Risk Analysis Quality Assurance Control Scope Vendor Management
Project Management: Clarity/Workbench, Smartsheets. Waterfall methodology, SDLC, Agile methodology, Scrum/XP, Share Point and Management Tools (MS Project, MS Excel, PowerPoint, MS Word and Visio). TFS and JIRA tools (ticket trace systems).
Compliance: Assist /CK and OF AC Reporter Apps
Others: Rational Clear Quest, HP Quality Center, Unicenter Service Desk and Equation General Ledger
Databases and Operating Systems: DB2/400, SQL2005, Oracle 10g, Informix 4GL Solaris 10, Windows 98, Windows 2000 Pro, Windows XP and Vista, IBM OS/400 (I - Series).
Computer Languages and others: RPG/400, ILE, CL, Turnover, Java Script, HTML, XML, TELNET, FTP, WAS Server, HTTP server, Security authentication (RSA, LDAP and SiteMinder). Citrix XP, I-planet, Apache, Oracle database Admin, SWIFT alliance and shell scripts. Knowledge of Java, J2EE, JTA, EJB, Struts, JMS, MQ, Log4j and CVS (version control system).
Confidential, Boca Raton, Florida
IT Project Manager
- Responsible for planning and manage the delivery of business systems solutions and associated application technical support services in support of business objectives and ongoing operations. It includes systems and project planning, estimating, execution, implementation and transition to support.
- Manage and work closely with the functional business groups to ensure the efficiency and effectiveness of systems solutions deployed in support of business goals and objectives.
- Working with Development (11 team members) and QA teams (8 team members) in all initiatives related to Software development for Sun Pass in Florida and interoperability agencies. Primarily using waterfall methodology. Also handling third party vendors (Software and Hardware).
- Handle cross functional projects with different business units involve.
- Responsible for staff development and technology vendor relationship management and work on multiple projects and tasks simultaneously.
- Provide solutions for complex issues based on daily interactions with SME’s and Stakeholders.
- Provide training and support material for SunPass datacenter.
- Manage multiple simultaneous information technology projects utilizing project lifecycle processes and procedures in Environment with high emphasis on Payment Card Industry (PCI) requirements.
- Coordinate with IT leadership and operations management to effectively communicate project direction to staff through all stages of project evolution - requirements, design, development, testing, implementation and acceptance.
- Create work plans and utilize them to track and report on key project milestones. Recommend adjustments as may become necessary to deliver the project.
- Responsible for delivering projects on time, within budget and meeting the strategic and business requirements as defined by management. Projects range from $500k to $2’5 million.
- Serve as a technical liaison with non-technical staff and work on cross functional teams.
- Provide leadership and direction to the project development staff.
- Provide support to Conduent/CCSS for interfaces with FTE BOS
Confidential, Miramar, Florida
Project Manager (Consultant)
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of enterprise portfolio and project budgets and plans.
- Work closely with IT Project Managers, Portfolio Managers, Resource Managers, and IT Finance Managers to provide the team a clear view of resource capacity and demand. We designed/developed several projects using agile framework with Scrum and XP programming.
- Created, managed and updated multiple project budgets in a complex project environment.
- Keeps Project Managers informed of impacts to project budgets and forecasts.
- Works with Project Managers to ensure that budgetary change and their impacts are accurately reflected in the master plans.
- Provide key data to Portfolio Management to update project financials and impact on overall portfolio
- Responsible for reviewing and/or resolving discrepancies or inconsistencies that could affect the accuracy of forecasting and support all resource manager groups in financial forecasting
- Tracks and maintains internal and external project financial dependencies.
- Develops policy and procedures to improve the adequacy and efficiency of the financial processes.
- Develops and owns financial views for assigned portfolio and across enterprise.
- Mentors others in project controller activities, as well Project Schedulers.
- Identifies and communicates issues with respect to project controls. (metrics)
- Works with PMO Project Managers to resolve issues/conflicts.
- Third Party Vendor Management for global digital platform enhancements.
- Develops and presents program/project financial reports. Projects range from $500k to $15 million.
- Evaluates proposed changes requests and participate in project Risk analysis.
Confidential, Plantation, Florida
- Managing all initiatives to enhance and support website in-house application.
- Controlling all phases of projects from inception to production deployment.
- Responsible for third party vendor interfaces.
- Managing/Controlling all project phases: initiating, planning, execution and monitoring for enhancements and support.
- Data Migration IVR. Avaya upgrade phone system for Plantation and Park Bridge offices.
- Controlling all portfolio projects, establishing new processes, standards and templates.
- Managing infrastructure upgrades related with IT area.
- Call Center RDI set up. To provide support from RDI call center in Ohio.
- Provide documentation for each phase of SDLC level and maintain project plan updates.
- Provide support through TFS (Ticket tool)/JIRA.
Confidential, Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Managing project planning and deployment of global portfolio demand management tool
- Managing communications for demand management tool between PMO and IT Management for each region
- Technical support for interface between current portfolio tool (PlanView) and OPPM (Oracle Primavera).
- Data migration from PlanView to Oracle Primavera portfolio demand management tool.
Confidential, Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Managed project to create banking website application, increasing profits and number of clients for the bank.
- Supervised/guided outsource and internal development teams.
- We designed/developed this project using agile framework. Initial release provided access through Citco Portal to inquiry statements of accounts/interim balances and post payments.
- Latest release included e-mail notifications for payments or pending transactions for approvals.
- Overall management of team and assigned project.
- The point of entry used dual factor authentication
- Managed projects planning, development, controls, troubleshooting and execution phases following strict bank governance policies. Working 3-4 projects in parallel on daily basis. Projects range from $500k to $10 million.
- Data Migration from Informix to Oracle database to support in-house website project interfacing with back-end AS/400 DB2 database.
- Provided documentation for each phase of SDLC level and maintained project plan updated.
- Coordinated change management meetings.
- Database migration from Legacy system to Equation application (Misys Software). This effort involved 5 different wholesale branches data: Ireland, Holland, Curacao, Cayman and Bahamas, along with a retail bank in Curacao (SFT). It involves client master data, standing orders, loans, transactions data, clean payments and money market positions.
- Provided monthly IT Business report to Bank Management including current status of application, open audit items, budget, incidents, issues, risks, year schedule, support and development status.
- Identified with business in potential solutions for changes in requirements for banking website.
- Managed/Controlled and planning yearly budget (Cost, resource allocation, risks, QA and releases) for Development, Operations and Support teams
- Conducted data migration and conversion from Progress to Oracle and Informix to Oracle databases.
- Coordinated deployment of new releases, patches and hot fixes production environment. These tasks involved several other teams (WAS/Oracle and Unix Support teams).
- Managed technical/functional support team (Americas and Europe time zones 24x7)
- Managed/Controlled and planning yearly budget (Cost, resource allocation and releases) for Development and Support teams.
- Updates and controlled portfolio for Bank initiatives.
- Implemented upgrades of compliance applications (Third party vendor: Assist/CK and OFAC Reporter)
- Coordinated deployment of new releases and hot fixes production environment.
- Managed technical and functional support 24x7(Americas and Europe time zones).
- Implemented and development of back-end application for the bank increasing substantially number of clients and new lines of business for the bank. Provided technical and functional support 24x7(Americas and Europe time zones)
- Managed and implemented: design, build, integration, testing, deployment and support of back-end enterprise core banking and front office systems.
- Developed new interfaces with satellites systems and enhancements to core banking product
- Worked with vendor in several upgrades for new modules of Equation application
- We designed and implemented first version of Client web-based application project using agile framework with Scrum and XP programming.
Confidential, Ft Lauderdale, FL
Data Processing Manager/Senior Developer
- Managed IT data processing department.
- Developed a client interface for communications of new distributors with headquarters.
- Provided daily support and new enhancements for in-house applications. Supervising 3 team members/Vendor.
- Developed and maintained in-house applications