Software Development, Testing and Managing Professional around 13+ years of IT experience bringing products from concept to release in a variety of environments. In which having 11+ years of Extensive PEGA Business Process Management, Development and testing skill experience and 2 years of Developing Server - Side Components on Java/J2EE Technologies. Capable of managing team, client interactions and can work smart with people at all levels. Very Kean to learn new things, listen and always excited.
PMP/SAFe Scrum Master
Test Process & Management
SAFe RTE/ Release Mgmt.
Deployment & Build Support
Rally, PPM, SONIC
Insurance, Health, Banking
QC & TFS
Environment: PRPC Tool (7.1.6), AWS, SONIC, Rally, PVCS, QC.
- Working as Senior Manager in planning, maintaining & tracking delivery at AIG with team size of 50+ both onsite and offshore.
- Delivery responsible of both BAU and PEGA Upgrade streams which run parallel and complex integrations.
- Establish the methodologies for Project Initiatives, Code Governance Processes, Standard Tools & Templates, Risk Management, and Project Status Communications.
- Working for the PEGA8 upgrade proposals with the client.
- Proposal is successful after all POC work in coordination with customer and Pega. PEGA8.2 upgrade Project as kick started which divided into two phases of delivery.
- Worked on new proposals within the account as part of App Modernization and Optimization of the application to be more robust and reusable.
- As Release Train Engineer maintained multiple scrum teams and deliver the large implementations using scrum methodologies.
- Trained new team members and encourage in participating grooming sessions, PI, and sprint planning meeting.
- Worked with teams on retrospection meeting and recorded, all lessons learnt and gaps found from previous sprint and made sure we do not fall into those again.
- As Owner and solution architect maintained the development, devops teams as part of Code Governance and Review. Make sure teams follow the guidelines and quality of the code while sending into control regions starting from QA to PROD.
- Maintain clear daily status, weekly status reports and meetings with leadership team.
- Directly involved in delivery of both AMS, Development and upgrade projects.
PEGA Architect, Scrum Master
Environment: PRPC Tool (7.1.6), AWS, SONIC, Rally, PVCS, QC.
- Working as Technical Manager at onsite planning, maintaining & tracking of delivery.
- As a Lead Architect established the methodologies for delivery of Project Initiatives, including Project Governance and Code Governance processes, standard tools & templates, risk management, project/program status communications.
- Provide direct guidance on resource planning, reporting, prioritization & budgeting.
- Develop project metrics and feedback measurements to ensure professional delivery of projects according to best practices, standards, and proven methodologies.
- Established the best guidelines & practices from all lessons learnt & ideas from team to make sure the project is successful.
- Identified architectural improvements resulting in increased developer efficiency, product reliability, and responsiveness to new feature requests.
- Improved product quality by significantly reducing the defect backlog from hundreds to less than 20 visible defects at product launch.
- Maintain clear daily status, followed all agile ceremonies in delivery of product.
- Implemented new artifacts to ensure change management and communication across impacted areas was successfully identified and managed through the release.
- Collaborated effectively with outside vendors, technology, and the business to manage risk and minimize solution impact. Managed matrix relationships across Middleware, Database, Development, QA, and BA and improved Customer Experience.
- As a Release Train Engineer planning, maintaining, tracking & delivering tedious releases, facilitate Scrum of Scrums for multiple teams, which follow aggressive timeline & agile methodologies for Rapid development & deployment procedures.
- Improved the custom applications build process through automation (DEVOPS team) that resulted in efficient deployments, almost 50 % of time saved from manual work.
- Built & maintained control environments in cloud region, performed daily installs of software packages for the QA, UAT teams that increased performances of systems.
- Created deployment plans, decided strategies to deliver the code on the project schedules per client priorities in respective environments so that no stakeholders missed their milestone.
- Ensured 99.9% system uptime in PROD, not so all users across globe are impacted.
- Maintained all required trackers sheet and make sure no appropriate code is moved to higher regions without any approvals.
- Tracked hotfixes and SR tickets with PEGA team for any issues occurred.
- As Scrum Master, demonstrating strong knowledge of and background with agile concepts and coaching teams in agile adoption.
Consultant - PEGA Technical Manager
Environment: Project Management, PRPC Tool (6.2), SQL, QC and Keystone.
- Worked as Manager at onsite having offshore team of size 10 and delivered the scheduled releases as per schedule with 100% test coverage.
- Worked with Client & Business in requirements review, development & defect calls.
- Created plans, decided strategies and approach for both development and testing based on the project schedules and client priorities.
- Reviewed the strategy documents are sent to client approvals before test design itself and followed all the SDLC processes.
- Reviewed the major test cases & test conditions/scenarios for - unit level, functional and integration with SA and made sure of the delivery in time with good quality.
- Worked with SA closely on the Q&A’s from team and clarified in timely manner.
- Worked on Lessons Learnt & Wrap up docs & closed each release with no issues.
- Did testing on some specials use cases where only onsite has access, and on Print & Datamart (back end verification) testing.
- Efficient at bug tracking and defect logging in Quality Center.
Consultant - PEGA Lead/Manager
Environment: PRPC Tool (5.4), SQL, Testing, QTP 9.2, TFS and Keystone.
- Worked as QA Lead at onsite managing offshore team of size 20 and delivered the Confidential clients as per schedule with 100% test coverage.
- Created test plans, decided testing strategies for both Manual & Automation testing.
- Created, reviewed the test strategy documents, sent to client for approvals before test design itself, and followed all the test cycle processes.
- Worked on estimations using 3Point Technique and the actuals were always coordinated with the planned, unless any show stoppers or critical issues.
- Written test cases, test scenarios and test scripts for - unit level, functional and integration and delivered the work in time with good quality.
- Created high-level test scenarios, found major Integration points between each module, and worked with business users for enhancements.
- Actively participated in QTP Script failure analysis, involved in Reviews of QTP test scripts and the test cases for unit and integration level.
- Effectively done automation estimations for both test script development and test script maintenance resulted good value addition to the client, and shown ROI.
- Efficient at bug tracking and defect logging, used TFS.
- Gathered test data before test execution and published test results.
- Deal with direct client users at the time of Client UAT testing issues and PROD issues, escalated them in time by assigning them to appropriate development person and made fixed before client go lives for each release.
- Involved in team scorecards & ratings for the each MBO cycle & objective settings.
- As QA Lead for both Manual & Automation Teams effectively coordinated the communication between development & testing teams, and managed my team with good appreciation from Client and Confidential Mgmt.
Environment: PRPC Tool Version 5.4, HTML, SQL, Tomcat and Oracle 10g servers.
- Primarily involved in implementing the User Interface, designing the Data Tables using both RDB & Pega DB and written activities for retrieving, updating & saving the various energy consuming information into Database.
- Maintained daily status on the project and submitted to my manager in timely manner.
Environment: J2EE, Struts, Aqua Data Studio, Keystone, Web Logic, DB2 & Sybase,
- Involved from conception to rollout - development, stabilization, unit and system testing.
- Primarily involved in implementing & unit testing the Participant, also worked on Agent/Broker Dealers & CSR roles of Home, Pin & Login Verification Pages and Cancel Enrollment.
- Involved in preparing the design document using Jude.
- Created the JSPs for the Participant and CSR roles related Pages
- Responsible for creating/updating the Use cases for Participant and CSR.
- Used the Service calls in retrieving, displaying the dynamic disclosures from the DB Use Case Managerial Accounts- Login Verification Page
Environment: Struts MVC, JS, SVN, My Eclipse 5.1, MySQL and Apache Tomcat Servers.
- Involved in the design of project using the templates and implementation of business logic and flow - struts framework into it.
- Responsible for coding and testing the various components by deploying the application into web logic container and Tomcat container.
- Prepared and sent weekly status reports to the Team Leader.