- Experience in cloud technologies using MS Azure (Azure Certified) and AWS for new development, migration of existing services from data center, data center extension, and for Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery.
- Implementation experience in complex software system comprised of disparate components integrated using WebAPI and messaging, with secure mutually authenticated interfaces.
- Experience guiding IT Security programs such as Compliance, Cyber Defense and Vulnerability Management
- Ability to manage Application Development, System Development, as well as Change and Release Management protocols and controls in traditional as well as Scaled Agile (SAFe) methodologies.
- Provided strategy guidance including cost benefit analysis on and implementation of infrastructure migration projects to help organizations transition from physical to virtual and in - house data centers to private and public clouds on IaaS, PaaS and SaaS Hybrid models, while ensuring compliance with required security and privacy standards.
- Expertise in data sciences which starts from gathering data in warehouses, data linking (MDM), data analysis using rule based and heuristic algorithms, and applying the results for policy making, identification of fraud waste and abuse, and improving operational efficiency.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills, both written and verbal. Provided over 40 corporate technology seminars to over 30 major corporations across US on various technologies such as data warehousing, business intelligence, application development, middleware, and IT infrastructure.
- Worked with Microsoft Azure to help create OSA Cloud Project. Developed ROI analysis for systems migration to Gov Cloud and Commercial cloud and obtained executive approval and funding approval.
- Designed and implemented data warehouse and underlying infrastructure with strict, externally audited, information security and compliance requirements with data from agencies such as HHS (Medicaid), RMV, and Comptroller.
- Implemented a variety of reporting tools such as IBM Cognos, Information Builders, Tableau for geographical reporting, SQL Server Tabular Model with PowerBI.
- Implemented risk identification program using rule based and machine learning algorithms resulting in several significant audits findings as published in various audit reports.
- Successfully implemented Enterprise Data Warehouse for HHS and underlying IT Infrastructure meeting CMS guidelines and standards.
- Successful submission and funding approval from CMS for Advance Planning Document for the development of the state Medicaid Data warehouse for the new MMIS System which involved a 3 year detailed plan for a team of 35 in-house personnel, hardware -HP-Superdome and x86 based Oracle RAC servers, and software licensing costs for Informatica, Oracle, and IBM Cognos BI Suite.
- Managed all aspects of the architecture and operations of a Business Intelligence implementation serving users across 30 business units and external vendors. The implementation uses the IBM Cognos Business Intelligence suite with Dashboards powered by Cognos Metrics, OLAP powered by Cognos Transformer/ Cubes, Cognos Connection Portal, along with direct data access through direct Oracle connection (including for SAS).
- Implemented data center migration to the State MITC Data center in Chelsea, MA for the data warehouse hardware.
- Implemented the Affordable Care Act (ACA, aka Obamacare) related changes to Medicaid systems including Medicaid. Worked on several State Innovation Model (SIM) grant projects such as Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH) Initiative and Health Information Exchange (HIE) involving detailed grant project reporting.
- Implemented Fraud, Waste, and Abuse prevention projects with 3rd party vendors such as CGI, and MassPro.