- Over 25 years in the Information Technology and Management industry with extensive experience in Telecommunications.
- Strong technical skills and results - oriented with expertise in managing and motivating cross-functional teams including staff, vendors and business partners.
- An advocate of change with focus on streamlining processes and increasing capabilities of service organizations.
- Demonstrated success in reducing cost in large organizations through deployment upgraded systems, tools and process improvements.
- Thorough understanding of how enterprise wide technical implementations impact business functions.
- Excellent communicator with emphasis on building strong relationships.
- A team player who has proven ability to establish well-organized and productive teams.
SYSTEMS: NEAX2400 IPS, HDS, Octel 250 Voice mail, Cisco Call Manager, Avaya G450 Gateway, Avaya S8500 Server, NEAC AD-40 Voice mail System, Hitachi Dealer board Systems, IPC - IQMX & Alliance systems, IPC Series II System, V-Band Turret system, Mitel IP 3300. NEAX 2400 IPX, BT Trading systems, Nortel-Meridian R11, Eyretel Voice recorders, Nice Voice Recorders, Dictaphone Recorders, ATT System 25, System 75, NEC 2000, Cisco IPT, Avaya VoIP, Polycom View Stations, Polycom VSX 7000’s, 5000’s series, Tandberg 1000(desktop), ATT Paradyne 6800 Operations, Mobitex Operation & Maintenance MOX/MHX, Xerox Enhanced VTC training
MULTIPLEXERS: Newbridge, Northern Telecom, Confidential amp;T Paradyne, ITT, Republic Telecom, IDNX, Timplex, Digital DACS, Ericsson GE Digital Data Switch, Cisco, Juniper Firewalls
IT Project Manager
- Managed Syneos Health consolidation of merged entities into a single Unified Communication cluster standardizing Dial plan in a new E164 format. This migration is to permit global access using Cisco Call Manager. Updated and Configured Cisco servers into redundant Data Centers in three regions.
- Support the PMO Program lead, Technical manager and team
- Accountable to the PMO Program lead, Technical manager for support for all project activities
- Maintain project documentation (e.g. meeting minutes, issues log, change control log, etc.) and ensure posting of documentation to project's approved document repository and SharePoint/Web site if applicable
- Monitor deliverables due from project team members and follow-up with appropriate team members on all assigned action items
- Setup and manage support functions covering planning, tracking, reporting, quality management and internal communication
- Assist with status reporting, tracking milestones, key issues, risks, benefits, and summary of incurred costs
- Review project activities for compliance with procedures and standards
- Assisting the program/project manager with maintaining the project plan and various project documentation
- Upgrade and replace Cisco Authentication platform for the Americas, EMEA and APAC regions
Telecom Project Manager
- Plan, coordinate and track telecommunications project initiatives and to lead telecommunications technical solution implementations.
- Ensures cohesiveness between Telecom Division units (network, voice, wireless, outside plant fiber, inside plant cabling), departmental clients, and other stakeholders.
- Responsible to coordinate all project efforts from project initiation through closure for telecom infrastructure implementation for building upgrades, renovations and new construction across the New Brunswick/Piscataway, Newark and Camden campuses.
- Coordinate and project manage technical solution development and implementation and overall project delivery.
- Primary client liaison and provides the “bridge” between client needs and technical solutions that support those needs.
- Project managed all new Wireless installation requests including; budgeting for Cisco back office equipment, cabling and Wireless access points.
- Managed site building installation using Cisco switch equipment
- Responsible for financial tracking and management of telecom projects.
- Support Lab environment for all new software, hardware releases for cellular services for all carriers.
- Manage the Confidential personnel on-site for Confidential amp;T- lab and production team (22 contractors)
- Weekly status reports for all Confidential personnel within Confidential amp;T.
- Maintain the Project and subproject dashboards for correct status and timelines.
- Manage weekly status meetings with teams throughout country- support Middletown NJ, Warrenville IL, Irving TX and Redmond WA.
- Maintain integrity of Test Management & Tracking Systems (TMATS)- updates of reporting and test plans.