Dynamic resourceful professional with over 20 years of Information Technology management experience and knowledge. Expertise in developing projects and programs that increase operational efficiency, enhance employee productivity, and enhance system performance. Proven skills in management, research, coordination, and improvement of operations through policies, which promote communication and beneficial relationship with internal and external stakeholders.
Documentation and reporting
ITIL best practices
Mobile device management
Risk mitigation planning
Root cause analysis
Staff education and training
Technical issues analysis
- Managed corporate IT support as well as 200+ remote mobile users throughout the States.
- Eliminated local file servers and converted all data to cloud - based storage using AWS S3 on the backend and SharePoint with One Drive for the users, providing anytime-anywhere data access.
- Rebuilt corporate infrastructure from ground up by upgrading the main Sonic Wall firewall/router, moving all devices to new CAT5e wired ethernet, and adding multiple WIFI access points for users as well as guests, eliminating device connectivity downtime.
- Conducted third party independent audit including simulated cyber-attack for PCI compliance and implemented new security procedures and standards.
- Project managed Windows 10 migration for workstation standardization and consolidated all office products by moving to Office 365 improving workflow and cutting license costs.
- Successfully renegotiated with Verizon resulting in reduction of wireless costs by 45% for 400+ devices, which included cell modems, cell phones, PTT phones, and MIFIs.
- Created new security standards for all workstations which included ESET anti-virus, OpenDNS, and local group policies to reduce risks and increase user productivity.
- Managed local VOIP tele-com system using Fonality and web based LiveVox call center application for out-sourced call center vendors.
IT Manager, Consultant
- Replaced the legacy Track-IT helpdesk ticketing system with an ITIL based solution (BMC Footprints and Asset Manager) to improve managing IT incidents and requests, while tracking all IT assets.
- Designed and implemented in-house Service Desk to replace the inefficient outsourced Help Desk, increasing customer satisfaction from 65% to 98%, while cutting the operational costs by 30%.
- Implemented password self-service system/portal and reduced the helpdesk calls by 35%.
- Replaced paper-based IT acquisition procedure into web-based Service Catalog, stream-lining the approval and purchasing process, as well as automating all requests to the IT department.
Technical Services Manager
- Managed 25+ IT technicians in small teams throughout the States in 42 ports and 80 locations providing 24/7 tier 1, 2, and 3 support for over 2000 users.
- Designed and implemented ITIL based Service Desk, Change, Problem, and Asset Management web application (BMC Footprints), which improved all IT related functions and response time.
- Developed new standards and policies for IT asset life cycle, SLA for both business and vendors, SOP for incidents/problem management, and end-user onboarding/off-boarding procedures.
- Functioned as the central contact for all IT related issues and served as a liaison to the infrastructure team and the upper management.
- Managed and supported the legacy Siemens phone system while transitioning all tele-comm to Cisco VOIP solution, increasing efficiency and scalability while reducing cost.
- Managed all aspects of desktop OS transition from Windows 98 to Windows XP to Windows 7.
- Successfully completed $1 million cost reduction IT initiative by consolidating fractured technology solutions and renegotiating contracts with multiple service providers.
IT Operations Manager
- Managed the new build out of 500 plus seats multi-lingual call center in Pinebrook, NJ working with corporate architecture team and utilizing major third-party vendors and technical consultants.
- Created and managed deployments of major projects including Siebel CRM solution, desktop OS migration from Windows 2000 to Windows XP platform, server migration to 2003, KVS enterprise Vault, Sarbanes and Oxley compliance audit, and IVR system.
- Responsible for yearly budget projections and quarterly progressive reports as well as documenting all technical manuals and procedural guidelines pertinent to every aspect of day-to-day workflow.
- Engaged in active dialogue between the call center management as well as the floor agents to proactively develop preventive measures and anticipate future needs by the business.
IT Manager of Operations
- Researched, recommended, and launched enterprise-wide solutions including the corporate VPN, Firewall, internal audit system, remote control, and integrated databases utilizing in-house talents as well as cost effective professional consultants and third-party vendors.
- Insured system uptime by implementing SANS (Storage Area Network System) technology used in conjunction with Server clustering, Server Load-Balancing, and hot swap technology.
- Organized and coordinated ERP system rollout of JD Edwards.
- Initiated a paperless office with global access. Transformed all physical documents into web-based digital images that can be viewed through secure web access. This system is available to all departments including sales in the field.