- Highly accomplished, versatile PMP & CSM with 10+ years of experience in driving large scale IT infrastructure, system, and application projects.
- Extensive experience with Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) and in leading Scrum teams in an Agile delivery environment.
- FINRA Series 7 license.
- History of success driving end - to-end project management for small and large-scale IT projects including project planning, scoping, estimation/ tracking; experienced in all aspects of SOW preparation, budget control and resource estimation.
- Proven track record of success in transforming IT organizations into high-performing, well-managed teams that generate business value.
- Big-picture technology strategist, with solid hands-on tactical execution and project management skills.
- Proven ability to communicate, collaborate, and negotiate effectively with professionals at all levels of an organization.
- Driven to apply PM methodologies and best practices to meet program objectives and client business drivers.
- Managed various aspects of the procurement process to outsource development and delivery of solutions to vendors.
- Proven experience in gathering and transforming customer/business needs into an actionable product roadmap, and product roadmaps into product requirements.
- Career history of promotions into progressively larger-scoped IT managerial roles based on outstanding leadership skills.
Strategic Technology Planning Full Project Life Cycle Team Leadership & Mentoring
System & Platform Builds Application Development Performance Management
Agile Project Management Requirements Gathering Web Content Management Platforms
Budgeting & Forecasting Web Analytics/Technologies Vendor Management
Excellent Communication Skills Capacity-Based Model Solutions & Service Delivery
Confidential, Jersey City
Program Manager- Brokerage Products & Partnerships
- Managed successful build and rollout of Collateral Lending Platform across the branch network in partnership with TD Bank and an external vendor.
- Managed the end to end execution of a new Stock Plan Services offering for corporate clients.
- Worked on an enterprise wide regulatory project to implement the changes needed to comply with SEC Regulation Best Interest (Reg. BI) which includes coordination across various departments including Investor Services, Branch Network, Fixed Income, Annuities, Institutional and Retirement teams.
- Actively engaged with senior leadership which included C-Suite executives and MD’s within the firm to design and implement changes needed under Reg. BI program.
- Chaired steering committee meetings with senior leadership across the organization for program governance and oversight, and reporting status and timelines.
- Responsible to oversee project schedules and ensure that mitigating strategies are appropriately applied to risks and issues as and when they arise.
Enterprise Project Manager/ Scrum Master
- Lead multiple scrum teams as a Scrum master in Agile delivery environment. Lead backlog refinement, prioritization, release/ sprint planning, review and retrospective sessions.
- Chaired weekly program meetings with 40+ stakeholders covering status of various projects in the portfolio, issue resolution and escalations.
- Assisted the program director with quarterly PI planning for the portfolio and assignment of projects to various Agile teams.
- Worked with the Product Managers, Dev Managers, & UX to maintain the overall product roadmap and execution strategy for the assigned portfolio. Ensured alignment of the projects to the entire portfolio and consistency and coordinated delivery of projects.
- Handled the Agile transformation of project delivery from existing Waterfall-based development cycle. Oversaw and facilitated coaching of the development teams on Agile framework and best practices.
- Shepherd features through all stages of product development: concept designs, user testing, copy writing, development, QA testing, and compliance reviews.
- Tracked and communicated team velocity, Sprint/release progress, impediments, team successes, etc.
- Experience with DevOps, continuous integration, continuous delivery, test driven development tools and techniques.
- Managed the initiation of projects from conceptualization to review with the PRC (project review committee) based on business priorities.
Confidential, Iselin, NJ
Senior Project Manager - Retirement Technology
- Managed various projects for a large firm wide Unified Desktop project to model processes that optimally serve Wealth Management Advisors, Call Center reps and Field Consultants. 25+ legacy applications supporting more than 1 million customers were redesigned into a cohesive Unified Desktop.
- Worked on applications handling Retirement Plans (401(k), 403(b), IRA, SEP IRA), Mutual Funds, After Tax Annuity and Life Insurance plans.
- Worked as a Scrum Master on the projects to organize and facilitate daily stand ups, retrospective, sprint and release planning sessions.
- Managed all aspects of project management including Scheduling, Budgeting, Monitoring and Controlling, Risk Management, Scope and Time Management.
- Experience with managing project risks and issues and systematically handling change in a dynamic and changing project environment through change control process.
- Chaired weekly meetings with all stakeholders covering status, issue resolution, escalations, planning, pre and post-phase approvals, signoffs and go/no-go decision calls.
- Communicated delivery objectives and success criteria to the team while providing motivation, direction, and overall management to teams of up to 30 people.
- Participated in planning and execution of user acceptance testing, triaged issues and worked with development teams to resolve the issues.
Confidential, Jersey City, NJ
- Managed a crucial work stream for integration of portfolio management systems for PNC’s Managed Investments and Confidential ’s Managed Accounts platforms.
- Responsible for maintaining the program dashboard and presenting monthly reports of all necessary project dependencies at steering committee meetings.
- Conducted weekly project status meetings and monthly steering committee meetings with Senior IT Management and business stakeholders.
- Owned and populated the work stream Risk, Action, Issue and Dependency (“RAID”) log.
- Developed the project plans using MS Project.
- Coordinated the Change Control Process for the projects.
Confidential, Hopewell, NJ
Senior Business Analyst/PM
- Worked on several types of employee awards including Stock Options, Restricted Stock, Restricted Cash Units, Stock Appreciation Rights, Performance Shares, Cash Awards, and Employee Stock Purchase Plans.
- Prepared Business Requirements Document and Functional Requirements Document for various projects.
- Developed Use Case diagrams, business flow diagrams, Activity/State diagrams and Sequence diagrams using MS Visio.
- Managed communications and expectations of clients like HP and Disney to build custom functionality based on their requirements.
- Applied transferable business analysis skill set and developed subject matter expertise on all components of Executive Stock Options and Employee Stock Purchase Plans.
- Participated in QA testing and utilized simple SQL queries to analyze the database while testing the functionality.
- Extensively used MS Excel functions/macros, Pivot tables, Vlookup and SQL queries to analyze data and critically analyze the requirements.
- Formulated recommendation reports on real life business problems, using macro analysis, financial analysis of historical data, and presented the proposals in front of the whole class.
- Performed qualitative and quantitative analysis covering Project Management, Risk Management, Investments, M&A, Financial/Management Accounting, and Corporate Financing.