- Experienced project manager and software consultant.
- 15+ years of experience working in retail software and hardware
- 4 years Scum Master experience, 4 years Product Owner experience, 10 years Project Manager experience
- Deep knowledge of merchandising systems, warehouse operations, point of sale, e - commerce, order management, and sales audit software applications.
- Managed software development and implementation projects with both on-shore and off-shore teams.
- Consumer Data Privacy
- Global retail experience
- Experienced IBM Confidential developer AS/400 3x - RPG Free, ILE, C++
- Retail Store Infrastructure - Broadband, 3G/4G, Cisco, WAP, VoIP, Alarm System
- IBM, RPGLE, RPG Free, C++, CL, XML
- Project Management - Scrum, Agile, Kanban, Jira, SmartSheet, Microsoft Teams, Microsoft Planner, Microsoft Project Server
- Retail Solutions Design
- Point of Sale (POS) - NCR Fastlane Self Checkout, Kiosk, and Mobile POS
- POS / In-Store training development and delivery
- Oracle Retail - (UNIX, Oracle Db, PL/SQL, X-Store, RMS, ReSA, Batch)
- Island Pacific, JDA MMS
- Aptos Retail Applications
- SAP retail integration POSDM and CAR
- Price Management and Promotions
- Global Sales Tax
- Direct to Consumer e-commerce
- Omni-channel - Aptos Enterprise Selling
- Payment Card Industry / EMV / Gift Card (PCI Compliance - Testing - Certification)
- Data Privacy - GDPR General Data Protection Regulation and CCPA California Consumer Privacy Act
- Supply Chain / Third Party Logistics
- Chain Retail Networks, Polling and File Interchange
- Customer Relationship Management, Marketing, Loyalty
- Retail Data Model and Standards
- Solid interpersonal skills
- Oracle Retail (Retek), Aptos, Island Pacific, JDA Merchandise Management System MMS
- Responsibilities include project planning and plan execution. Designed and implemented a new POS lab space (NCR POS, NCR Self Checkout, Tidel smart safe, fuel pump simulator)
- I was responsible for the delivering the Oracle X-Store design to support a new pet food loyalty system.
- Managed the design and design sign-off using Microsoft Planner (Kanban).
Confidential, Scottsdale, AZ.
- PM Consumer Self Scheduling application deployment - managed a small team to convert 1200 locations to Consumer Self Scheduling on time and on-budget
JDA MMS Developer and Tech Team Lead
- Confidential development and managed off-shore team to complete several new development and support tasks.
Confidential, Columbus, OH
Oracle ReSA QA Consultant
- Assisted Confidential Order Management System QA team to validate transactions.
- UAT Oracle XStore POS to ReSA.
- Created several SQL reports to validate tables and report on completeness and balancing.
Confidential, Denton, TX
- Project Manager responsible for implementing new Cisco network routers, VoIP, and burglar alarm systems.
- Fully implemented a managed POS PCI compliant data network Installed Cisco Meraki wireless access points for rouge wireless detection and customer proximity.
- Change management planning and activities.
- The team converted all legacy phones to VoIP, and replaced all legacy burglar alarm panels with a new alarm system that have 3G / 4G failover capability.
Confidential, Meriden, CT.
- fulfillment and Enterprise Selling, Lawson Financials, EDI, Demandware, and Kronos.
Confidential, Pittsburgh, PA
Integration Programmer Analyst
- MOM Integration, Legacy Confidential enhancements and new development
- Oracle XStore POS Data Integration Designer / Developer
- Data migration Confidential to Oracle
- 3rd party logistics integration design and development
Confidential, Houston, TX
Foundation Data Conversion Lead
- Worked with the key stakeholders in finance and treasury to design and develop sales audit totals and rules. Managed sales audit deployment.
Confidential, Sacramento, CA
- Evaluate and document the current state and evaluate possible vendors for future systems and IT services contracts.
Confidential, Broomfield, CO.
Integration Programmer Analyst
- Designed and developed software to integrate Vail’s Aptos POA and Sales Audit system with the JDA Sales Audit and Merchandising applications.
Confidential, Niwot, CO.
- Implementation of Aptos Enterprise Selling module, Omni-Channel Integration, for Confidential retail and POS to support multi-channel retailing.
- This project required integration with Demandware e-commerce sites.
Confidential, Seattle, WA
- I worked on a team that was responsible for the deployment of Starbucks new logistics program.
- The project included integration of Oracle EBS, Oracle delivery scheduling, JDA Manugistics, and JDA Advanced Store Replenishment.
- I created a new status reporting system to track the implementation for all North America Starbucks direct store delivery suppliers.
- Managed and lead the direct store delivery meetings with suppliers and Starbucks team. I also provided techno / functional support and analysis to the 3PL, logistics and XML development project teams.
Confidential, Pleasanton, CA
- A software architect role to design and implement flexible spending healthcare Visa and MasterCard debit card support using new Verifone PIN Pad devices.
- Also, worked on the Starbucks, Tully’s, and Jamba Juice gift card authorization for branded Kiosks.
- Delivered POS design and documented test scenarios for both offshore development and UAT testing. Organized and managed the PCI certification testing with Elavon, Visa-Net, and MasterCard.
- Attend weekly business meetings as liaison between stakeholders and project team.
- Schedule and ran architecture and application synthesis review meetings.