- Solutions focused Project Manager directing the improvement of IT departments performance.
- Experience planning, designing, implementing, and operating the management and execution of complex IT and Healthcare Information System projects.
- Proven results in developing project management strategies, including Agile/Sprint/Waterfall methodologies guaranteeing on time, on budget hardware and software deployment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with internal and external teams of architects, engineers, developers and consultants.
- Manage project scope changes - Identify risks and issues associated with them
- Provide leadership and guidance to Technical and Project Coordinators
- Identify and resolve risks/issues with customers/vendors
- Apply methodologies to enforce project standards
- Project Manager III responsible for managing multiple IT projects in the Healthcare industry as they relate to Financial and Clinical Information Systems.
- Experience with multi-facility design, planning, management and execution of complex projects. Management of Technical and Non-Technical resources, using Agile, Sprint, and waterfall methodologies to design, configure, implement, and documenting all phases of the project to ensure projects are completed on time and within budget.