- Articulate Senior Leader with expertise in full lifecycle portfolio/program management, process analysis, integration, training development and deployment of project management and process improvement efforts.
- Results oriented individual with proven ability to collaborate and influence all levels of the business.
- Solid personality skills, capable of leading and motivating individuals to maximize levels of productivity, while forming cohesive team environment.
- Exceptional communicator, focused on building strong relationships.
Senior Program Manager/Team Lead
- Facilitate successful project definition, planning, budgeting, scheduling, and resourcing in leading high performance project teams
- Manage projects within scope, qu alit y, time, and cost constraints. All projects delivered with high project margins.
- Create and execute project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and project demands
- Form strong project team relationships by leading, coaching, and motivating team members, and identifying and resolving blockers or conflicts
- Proactively identify project issues and risks and create successful action plans for resolving issues and mitigating risks
- Track and report on project milestones and provide status reports to client, project teams, and other project stakeholders
Senior Program Manager
- Senior Program Manager tasked with building out the Global IT PMO focusing on governance and portfolio practices. Leading a team of seven (7) consultant professionals to develop and implement an integrated Investment Governance Process and associated Control Frameworks (PDLC, PMLC and SDLCs (Waterfall & Agile) and Delivery Disciplines.
- Manage the overall $7M budget, via monthly cost management reviews and line item detail. Manage overall program risks and issues and determine appropriate mitigation plans.
- Report to Executive Leadership Team via multiple governance boards on the on - going status and health of the program. Program is currently under-budget while meeting all program objectives for 2016.
- Resource management of outsourced vendor efforts both on and off-shore with contract value of $4.2m Designed and deployed a "4-Blocker" Dashboard, in Qlikview, to represent Portfolio data analytics for Demand vs Capacity insight into our book of work
Senior Program Manager
Confidential, Edison, NJ
- In this start-up venture, lead both client-facing and internal product development projects for a suite of strategic technologies to address the efficient use of bandwidth and wireless spectrum.
- Conducted scope and discovery sessions, prepared vendor cost estimates and formulated the overall product budget.
- Lead Agile scrum teams (5-7 resources) in all three product offerings as the Scrum Master.
- Drive and lead all projects to successful implementation and closure
- Assisted with enhancement of the PDLC with process and template development
- Lead process improvement efforts and Tiger Team s in multiple areas: Project Initiation, PDLC, Product Support and Supplier Management