- Strategic and results - focused professional with more than a 12+ years of dynamic consulting and management success in defining and driving strategic, operational and organizational improvements.
- Experienced digital transformation leader, executed various treasury management systems, cost/benefit analysis, business modeling, financial modeling and reporting, and analytic tools to deliver technology capabilities for enhance business intelligence and system automation.
- Experienced in quality assurance, risk assessment and management, finance, analytics and business intelligence, security and compliance, PMO policies, standards and procedures, Value stream mapping and implementing complex organizational change initiatives with strategic planning and efficient execution of services.
- Seasoned multi-million dollar initiative enterprise portfolio program/project manager (EPMO) and product owner, budgeting and resource management and collaboration with strong leadership and exceptional communication skills.
- Experience with multiple end-to-end ERP implementation of infrastructures, Data Warehouse and data governance, Share Point migration, applications and interfaces, Organizational change management (OCM), business improvement and re-engineering processes and training.
- Experienced on migration to cloud infrastructure and integration of existing infrastructure with cloud, in JVMs support, Infrastructure designing, SDLC, Cloud platform in DevOps, Kanban, Waterfall, PMBOK, SAFe and Agile methodologies.
- Managed IT infrastructure projects involving Networks, Hardware and Software integrations and APIs, modification and interfaces as part of project deliverable.
- Skilled in creating documentation such as proposals, RFP, SOW, Project Charters, key performance indicators, feasibility reports, SLAs, road maps, process flows, technical documents, project plan, user manuals and project artifacts and change communication.
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) and SAFe Scrum Master/Agilist.
- Microsoft 365, MS Office Suite and MS Project, Summit, Numerix- CAS, TRAC, Azure, Oracle, Tableau, Devops
- Cloud platform, Plainview, AS400, GP Dynamics, A/X, RDBMS, SAAS, Service Now, Agile, SharePoint, Sales Force
- Clarity, Visio, SAP, Java Script, ECC 6.0, ASAP, Power Point presentation, ETL, JIRA, Confluence, Reporting Tools, Accpac, Primavera, Calyx Point.
- Established local currency treasury operations with multiple technology solutions and processes for reporting, risk management and controls, developed and monitored budgetary and planning needs.
- Developed multilateral engagement strategies for the implementation of information management policies and procedures, automation and system interfaces and streamline operations.
- Successfully implemented IADB valuation platform with Numerix- CAS- IADB valuation system, SAP S/4 HANA Quasi-currency, MS Dynamics 365 upgrade, the Funding Intelligence and Analytic Data Application (FRIDA) for offshore funding investments and Treasury risk compliance platform (MGR), Share Point 2013 migration and Summit Upgrade.
- Facilitated the execution of the first trade of Re-Purchase Agreements as a new money market instrument for liquidity portfolio and overnight and term financing.
- Lead country and market discovery and feasibility missions to identify opportunities for the establishment of local currencies evaluating region risk, policies, Target Operating Model, regulatory compliance, and market accessibility and analyses to gain buy-in for investments.
- Created new target operating model (TOM), managed program/ project portfolio with the PMO while collaborating and maintaining internal and external relationships with stakeholders.
Senior Program Manager/Knowledge Strategist
- Established and implemented strategy and platform for organizational learning and Knowledge retention to enhance peer and cross-organizational learning.
- Developed eLearning platform with MS office 365- Share Point online and governance structure for organization collaboration and knowledge sharing, capture and utilization.
- Conducted enterprise-wide analytic assessment and created analytical roadmap for data collection and visualization.
- Enhanced decision making and regulatory compliance for on-time reporting on project risks and impact analysis.
- Analyzed, evaluated, and created program management reports on portfolios to monitor risk and developed policies and procedures that identify risk.
- Developed and managed project plan and budget, delivering against established business goals/objectives.
- Created organizational change processes and controls for digital business transformation and sustainability.