- Servant lead and contribute to software solutions delivering customer value by being versatile, analytical, tactical, action - oriented and focused on value while also being a friendly, energetic, calm, and social teammate.
Confidential, Boulder, CO
Agile Product Owner
- Products are multiple DevOps flows/pipelines to build, test, deploy Hybrid Cloud Infrastructure products
- Manage backlog and delivery for 6 engineer team for multiple customer groups, partner with Scrum Master
- Promote DevOps - culture, roadmap, implementation partnering with architects, others in DevOps, product teams
Agile Product Owner, System Integration and Test
- Work closely with customers to identify and prioritize opportunities, secure budget, plan, execute
- Lead diversely skilled Dev and Test team to deliver value while also supporting teammate skills/interests
- Market the team to ensure customers and corporation know the value we deliver
- Regularly see when cross-team work is off track, lead the re-plan, get teams back on track
- Led sub-team to deliver order-tracking tool using Scrum - customer on team, deliveries each 2-week Sprint
- Led sub-team to deliver automated pipeline gate based on passing inter-component integration tests.
- Work includes CICD testing including end to end, load/performance, COTS; plus environment monitoring tools
- Resulted in team having greater focus, impact, influence, and visibility
Agile Scrum Master and Release Train EngineerConfidential
- Release Train Engineer for 100+ member, 10-team Train accountable for core business
- Evolve SAFe/Agile implementation with experiments: spinning off Virtual Release Trains for projects; continual planning (monthly, looking 3 Sprints out) for teams with Quarterly coarse planning for Train; cross-Train systems integration/test sessions (engineers, no managers); design team as Agile team (Kanban)
- Scrum Master for large systems engineering design team, small webMethods COTS implementation team.
- Spring-boot RESTful Java, SOA, Eventing: Product Owner/Developer for service to monitor and report on subsystem performance, alerting on degradation before failure.
- Python script to regularly update 20,000 test order files to make same edit to each, when file formats change.
- Quick Test Pro/Unified Functional Testing and Jenkins: Automated several GUI/Unix tests
- Excel staff planning tool for management: predict 5-year staffing need using delivery roadmap + assumptions
- Excel automated dashboard for showing work/schedule status green/yellow/red using data from tracking tool
- VB programming to integrate internal systems with COTS tools (Clarity, MS Project, Rally)