- Visionary Functional Project Manager with a track record of defining, building and optimizing best - in-class practices and operations. Reputation for defining enterprise technology strategies / solutions that reduce costs, improve efficiencies, support organizational goals and maximize the technology investment. Highly valued strategic partner at the top management level.
- Strategy and Execution - Able to define visions / plans at the global / enterprise level, define and source the right solutions to support business objectives, build cost effective and scalable solutions that support business growth.
- Global Business Systems and Operations - Establish, deploy and consolidate operations globally and successfully manage teams across diverse cultures.
- Vendor Sourcing and Vendor Relations - Track record for building strong relations with the right vendors to reduce costs, improve support / service and support strategic goals.
- Leadership and Talent Development - Ability to inspire excellence and create team cultures based on performance and innovation.
- Strong manufacturing process knowledge with expertise in process mapping and identifying high-value process improvements.
- Results driven management career with strong leadership, relationship building, problem solving, planning, team-building, defining roles / responsibilities and program / project management skills.
- Positive can-do nature, go-to person and resident expert for analysis and solutions.
- Recruit, develop, motivate and retain diverse staff structuring them in teams that deliver results and savings with a personal touch.
Agile PLM 9.X (PC,PQM,PPM,EC)
Confidential ERP and Cloud (PDH,Innovation Management)
MS AX 4.0
TOAD for Data Analytics
Plateau LMS /
SilkRoad Greenlight LMS
Confidential, Tempe , AZ
Sr. Project Manager
- Program/Project management and functional leadership.
- Hybrid project methodologies supporting both functional and development activities.
- Budget management, risk mitigation, barrier management, multi-level reporting. Schedule and resource management.
- Data migration and high level data quality cleaning.
- Business analytics using best practices, lift-and-shift and transformation methodologies. Global Change Management.
Confidential, Monroe, NC
Sr. Program Manager
- Organizational change management analysis.
- Lean analysis using Six Sigma methodologies.
- Support divestiture program for global enterprise applications including engineering support, enterprise resource planning, customer engagement and consolidating engineering support tools. Ramp up planning and probable impact analysis to minimize risk over program phases.
- Pre-program p roject and Change Management planning.
Confidential, Plano, TX
Sr Principal Consultant
- Hired to review an application build (3 years and $14M) to assess technology stack, meet customer requirements, strategic timelines, build priorities, resource knowledge and staffing. IT/IS business systems analytics.
- Business requirements analysis.
- Data stewardship best practices. Mobility application stack technology.
- Software portfolio analysis for system design (re-design).
- PLM primary consultant for internal team. Confidential and PLM system components.
- End result was to deliver a viable plan for a successful application launch within 6 months with minimal spend (only adding $200K in consulting costs over the schedule).
Confidential, Malta, NY
Principal Business Systems Analyst
- Strategically assessed PLM system architecture across global business units, recommended and executed on best practices and reduced cost of ownership, created dynamic processes to assure growth and change, and reduced system downtime.
- Processed analytics and Lean process improvements.
- Worked with key internal customers in technology development, design enablement and manufacturing organizations to define IT project requirements.
- Developed project proposals and worked with offsite IT resources to build solution architecture. Negotiated with internal customers on project scope, deliverables and timeline as acting Project Manager. Acted as the customer interface for Product Lifecycle Management (Agile PLM 9.3.x) software and provided technical consulting on issues related.
- IT Lead on Confidential divestiture activities.
- Designed, managed and oversaw Google Pages Intranet group site.
- Designed and developed custom enhancements acting as a lead engineer including change management planning and execution.
- Assisted in Salesforce development and solution design.
Confidential, San jose, CA
Sr. Manager Business Systems
- Hired to build a PLM / LMS culture and strategic growth plan from development into manufacturing using low cost solutions with long term plans solutions that met the growth and scalability of the business needs.
- Directing administrator of the Confidential application based on the Arena platform.
- Led first level configuration support for Arena across production and non-production systems.
- Led configuration and account management. Led testing of service packs, patches and new releases of Arena including regulatory validation and verification protocol activities.
- Key resource for understanding / researching functionality and assisting users.
- Created and managed detailed system documentation and cross functional process documents.
- Advised business units of future development and release of PLM strategies.
- Leveraged statistical data to design continuous improvements.
- Drove continuous improvement projects ranging from best practice usage, cleanup activities and gap fill process improvements and change management planning and execution. Mapped business requirements through process understanding, actual business activities, data and workflow processes (inputs and outputs).
- Provided regression testing feedback, and user acceptance testing.
- Led testing cycles, feedback and solution design improvements as well as post implementation customer satisfaction analysis.
- Documented and recorded requirements and all related implementation documentation.
- Led implementation of LMS solution and data migration with limited 6 weeks delivery for 150 employees.
- Advised and led continuous improvement and change management for Confidential evolution.
Confidential, F remont, CA
Sr. Manager Business Systems
- Directing administrator of the Product Lifecycle Management application based on the Agile 9.x platform.
- Provided first level configuration and business support for Agile.
- Leveraged data metrics and customer surveys for continuous system improvements including advanced workflows, reduced end-user interfacing and improved change cycle-time by 5x fold. Led testing of service packs, patches and new releases of Agile and adapter software.
- Gathered business requirements for future development and release of Agile modules (PPM, PG&C, PIP, BI and CAD integration).
- Led project manager in Agile 9.3 implementation / upgrade PC and PQM. Confidential EBS INV and ENG module business expert.
- Led internal quality audits of product and processes. Key contributor to ISO 9 / 14 / 18K for safety / environmental impact assessment and implementation.
- Project manager Plateau LMS implementation. Project manager Agile integration using SCMNet to Confidential EBS.
- Led business application wind down and consolidation of the company IP.
Confidential, S an J ose, CA
Sr Business Systems Administrator
- Hired as a key contributor in a global PLM integration across Engineering and Manufacturing departments.
- Maintained and administered the Product Lifecycle Management application based on the Agile 9.x platform.
- Provided second / third level configuration support for several Agile modules across several production and non-production systems.
- Managed application security roles and privileges.
- Key contributor in testing service packs, patches and new releases of PLM. Key contributor in recommending, designing, testing and implementing system upgrades and improvements. Created and managed detailed system documentation.
- Triaged and troubleshot workflow issues including creation and modification of workflows from cross functional client groups.
- Key contributor in gathering business requirements for future development and release of Agile modules.