- Project Manager/Principal Consultant - 16+ years of Big Four Consulting Experience in Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) with engineering design, manufacturing process improvement implementation of PLM Solutions. Demonstrated superior ability to work with cross-functional senior leadership with differing priorities and coordinate a resolution valued by all involved.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Project/Program Management
- Innovative Thinking
- Strategic Planning
- Process Improvement
- Consensus Building
- Leadership Buy-In
- Client Relationship Management
- Proposal Development
Platforms: Solaris/HP-UX/Linux, Windows server
Languages: Java, HTML, Java Script, XML,C, C++, Unix Script
Design Methodologies: OOAD and UML with Rational Rose
Database: Oracle, SQL Server, PL/SQL, MS Access.
IDE’s: Eclipse, TOAD
Build Tool/Other: ANT, JIRA, HP-QC, SOAP-UI, Saperion
Performance Monitoring: DynaTrace
- Project involves implementation of PLM application Windchill PDMLink 7/8/9/10/11.X to manage all the documents/parts/BOM and release management processes.
- Requirement Gathering and persuade for common process among different users and writing Design specification.
- Installation, configuration and implementation of Windchill PDMLink/ProjectLink application that includes replica servers and CAD Workers.
- Lifecycle and Workflow Design and Development for document/part management with ECR/ECN.
- Windchill Application Upgrade from Windchill 6.2.6,7,8,9, 9,10 and 11
- Windchill Database upgrade and Administration
- Database and Windchill Performance Tuning
- Rehosting and cloning of PLM application
- Disaster Recovery of the PLM application
- Coordination of infrastructure support activities for all the PDM servers, Change Control, application monitoring.
- Production support: Find root cause and effectively propose solution.