- Resourceful and process - oriented IS Project Management professional successful in leading technical projects and process improvement initiatives that drive end-user and customer satisfaction.
- A unique combination of technology and social communication skills that propels pinpoint communications between external clients, internal business unit groups, and IT resources.
- Background in leading the cross-functional project teams, managing the day to day operations, and serving as the primary internal point of contact for the projects.
- Budget / Financial Management including Business Case completion
- Business Knowledge: Proficient in multiple business disciplines and functions
- Planview Experience managing projects in a larger company
- Strong with Risk Management skills; Steering Committee Presentations; Emergency Change Controls.
- Mastery of project planning and business need justification.
- Mastery of SDLC methodologies and common industry tools.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and relationship management skills.
- Proven ability to adapt quickly to change and drive structure in ambiguous environments.
- Self-starter who identifies opportunities and engages with limited management direction
- Excellent judgment, decision making and prioritization skills
- Excellent team building and collaboration skills across teams and divisions.
- Ability to influence peers and leaders across organizational boundaries without positional authority.
ITIL V3; AGILE Methodology; Scrum; WATERFALL Methodology, SharePoint, Jira
Confidential, Swiftwater, PA
SR Project Manager
- Facilitate definition and creation of Project Confidential and project requirements.
- Tracked the allocated ITS Budget and report spending curve.
- Provided core project management expertise for the full lifecycle of initiatives, including but not limited to: project planning, initiation, resourcing, execution, monitoring, control and completion.
- Responsible for customer project governance, stewardship, financial management and project planning.
- Owned the creation and updating of relevant project documentation including:
- Project Plan/Stage Gate Projects
- Change Management Process
- Risk Mitigation Plan
- Project Controls
- Project Budgets (500k - 2m)
- Project Steering Committees
- Project Master Schedules
- Raci Matrix/Risk Registrar
- Experienced in full project lifecycle implementations (5-7+ years) with preference for CLM/CRM/ERP/SCM/CMS deployments .
- Actively contributed to continuous PMO improvements and published contributions to the knowledge base and lessons learn archives.
Projects skills experience: New Infrastructure Implementations, SAP, CRM, Sales Force, Service Now, Microsoft Azure; Microsoft Cloud; Office 365; CISCO Unified Call Manager; COTS; Shop Floor Pharma applications (MES, LIMS, etc.); Creston; VTC & GMP Environments.
Confidential, Scranton, PA
- Managing projects from concept through completion and developing project requirement documents for the Confidential account.
- Managed Infrastructure Projects related to Network, Voice (VOIP), & Storage, Etc.
- Manage project plans in a Cross Functional and Matrix environment.
- Tasks included risk management plans, delivery processes, communication plans, reporting/auditing plans, vendor selection, and Disaster Recovery Projects. IBM Mobile Support Services.
- Campus Network Refreshes.
Confidential, Scranton, PA
Site IS Lead for Infrastructure
- Serve in Project Management and Systems Engineer capacity for outsourced services deliver to multiple Confidential Insurance Company account locations.
- Spearheaded Infrastructure Projects, Service level agreements, RFP’s, SOW’s and Management for Desk Side Services.