- Process Improvement | Project Management | Collaboration | Business Analysis
- Experienced Project Manager skilled in critical projects through strategic and focused approach .
- Multilingual and experienced in cross - cultural communications.
- Resolute and highly organized; demonstrated expertise on expanding network connections, maximizing profits and optimizing customer satisfaction in projects.
- Efficiently communicates with internal and external stake-holders, and all levels of staff.
- High personal standards and work ethic; ability to multi-task as well as focus on and complete priority work within set deadlines.
- Client relationships Risk management Problem analysis/problem solving skills
- Budget management Project planning Time management
- Financial management Information management Performance management
- CONCUR CTI Application Xtender ADP
- Nexus Constant Contact DITZ AP Workflow
- CITRIX Deal Management Share File Access
- Propidex VbVCIS Dynamics Profiler
Confidential, Ashburn, VA
- World’s second largest payment organization. 65,000 + simultaneous transactions messages and up to 100 billion computations every second
- Constantly provided recommendations to improve process and efficiency.
- Trained multiple departments at Confidential and external stake holders to promote cross-functional collaboration.
- Prepared guide and manuals for new migration Implementation Analysts.
- Approved Card Range Files sent for migration after verifying accuracy of data.
- Received several recognitions for collaboration and teamwork.
- Coordinated with multiple Confidential and Cardinal Directors, Project Managers and internal and external stakeholders for migration of data.
- Utilized SQL database and provided transaction reports to verify questionable transactions for Verified by Confidential clients.
- Loaded test cards to VbVCIS to ensure the system was working well before migrating banks’ data to the new security system.
- Managed Verified by Confidential and VCAS mailboxes and properly escalated US and Canada incidents in a timely manner per support guidelines and procedures.
- Worked with technical support team and engineers to resolve Verified by Confidential related issues.
- Supported Senior Risk Analyst with multiple Confidential projects.
Confidential, Rockville, MD
- Proven leader in the development, ownership, and sustainment of 104 + high - end real estate properties
- Coordinated and managed 100 + projects in multiple states by supporting the Director of Tenant Services and Construction as well as five Senior Project Managers.
- Designed a remotely accessible electronic tracking system for the team and reduced email exchange by 20 %.
- Involved with implementing new payment procedures and software and raised vendor and general contracts loyalty by 20 %.
- Organized several events for 100 + internal guests and stakeholders, vendors and contractors.
Confidential, Salisbury, MD
- Liaison for the department. Presented and prepared IRI reports, charts, graphs and statistical reports used for the business development of a company of 21,000 employees.
- Confidentially handled/prepared reports, agendas and charts used in the implementation of new policies, reorganization of the departments and introduction to new business strategies.
- Improved internal and external business relationships by efficiently organizing the calendar of Senior Vice President Marketing and two Marketing Directors.
Permits and Inspections Coordinator
- Proactively met deadlines.
- Introduced a new excel tracking sheet to monitor 500 + elevators installations in multiple states, resulting in the timely completion of projects and advancement of business.