- Seasoned and versatile PMP, ASM, CSM, PSPO, and SAFe 5.0 certified Project Manager / Scrum Master with the ability in delivering large - scale projects on time and budget by effectively collaborating, facilitating, leading, and coaching multiple Scrum teams.
- Extensive project management & leadership experience in managing multiple projects with strong business acumen & analytical skills to foster a partnership with cross-functional business/steering Group.
- Adept in following SDLC/PMLC/PMBOK (PMI) standards i.e. Waterfall, Iterative, Hybrid, Agile/Scrum/Kanban, DevOps. An experienced facilitator of all scrum ceremonies including collaborative chartering, backlog refinement and sizing, product roadmap development, iteration/sprint planning, daily stand-ups, managing sprint backlog, product demo, release planning, sprint review and retrospective meetings.
- Experienced in independently transitioning software teams to a variation of Agile Processes, as well as coaching and mentoring Software teams on Agile transitions from Waterfall methodology. Visionary leader recognized for leading multidisciplinary teams in complex, decentralized, and matrix organizational structures.
MS SharePoint, MS-Visio, MS-Project, MS-Office, Robotic Process Automation (RPA), UiPath, R, Machine Learning, Data Science, Data Visualization, SDLC, HP ALM, UFT, Selenium Webdriver, DB2, DB Visualizer, JIRA, Confluence, Xray, SharePoint, ServiceNow, WinScp, AIX Server, SOAP UI, Postman, Webservices, REST Services, MDM, MQ, PEGA, Plog Management system, Database testing, File Aid, Java, Mainframes; ERP, Oracle Financials, Accounts Payable, Inventory, SQL, Oracle Database, PeopleSoft, PL SQL, TOAD, Changepoint.
Project Manager / Scrum Master
- Successfully served project teams in its efforts to deliver value and meet expectations of stakeholders by facilitating project planning, daily stand-up, retrospective, sprint, and release planning meetings.
- Worked with cross functional teams involving developers, testers, business analysts and architects through full project and development lifecycle.
- Actively involved in all phases of the project (from Initiation, Planning, Execution, Monitoring & Control to Closure).
- Managed and tracked project schedule and budget and reported progress to all stakeholders through Status/Progress Reports, Sprint board, Kanban board, Program board, Sprint Burn-Down charts and Release Burn-Down charts.
- Interacted with product owners, delivery leads, coordinated, lead Scrum of Scrum with Scrum Masters/Tech Navigators from other Areas/Agile Labs and PMO by supporting the successful delivery of the projects including strategy, planning, and execution.
- Created a Program Board to highlight and track the dependencies among different teams and worked with different teams in delivering the sprint and release goals.
- Developed project plans, effectively track/manage project schedule, milestones, scope, cost/benefit, resources, issues, dependencies between projects/program, risk, change control, gap analysis.
- Created a risk management plan, maintained a Risk Register, identified risks, performed qualitative and quantitative risk analysis, calculated risk reserves, created and executed risk responses.
- Planned, managed, reported project financials, budgets, calculated forecasts, calculated forecasts vs actuals highlighting cost and schedule variances and creating a plan for corrective and preventive actions to reduce/eliminate the variances.
- Worked with the Business and Technical teams in identifying the technical solutions that align with the program objectives.
- Worked closely with the Product Owner in backlog refinement and in prioritizing the stories.
- Worked with Development teams to remove impediments and increase Velocity.
- Worked on end to end implementation of change management practices so that they are defined, documented, and communicated with appropriate organization group and Stakeholders through change management strategies.
- Worked with an automation team, manual test team and helped in identifying functionalities to be automated.
- Managed API Testing, ETL/Database testing, UAT/BAT, and manual and automation testing projects.
- Administered all aspects of cost benefit analysis on automation benefits and determined the criteria for risk-based testing.
- Managed and was actively involved in determining the Automation approach/strategy to be used on projects so that maximum value is derived.
- Implemented Automation for Projects in accordance with the Continuous Delivery/Continuous Testing/DevOps pipeline.
- Managed and coordinated End to End testing with 40+ channels/applications.
- Acted as a principal point of contact for the executive steering committee, program manager & project sponsors
- Performed impact assessment and stakeholder analysis to ensure the right engagement of individuals from various LOB’s.
- Post implementation, provided executive management with an exclusive report of the approach followed, challenges faced, results, success, lessons learned, observations, and recommendations.
Project Lead / QA Lead
- Involved in project planning, captured requirements, created BRD and documented process flows.
- Identified internal and external system requirements, design, and configuration set-up, also created user documentation and conducted training sessions/demos.
- Worked with business and IT and translated requirements into use cases and test cases.
- Spearheaded all aspects of developing test strategy, test plans, test scenarios, end to end scenarios and test cases.
- Led the functional and regression testing efforts