- 14 years financial experience with top tier firms and 10+ years technology project management and business analyst experience
- Multiple software projects managed while overseeing consulting and internal staff
- Complete project lifecycle management, including initiation and planning; change, risk, and issue management; and guiding QA analysts.
- 17 years of experience as DBA including, VBA SQL Server, SQL Reporting Services, MySQL, Sybase, php, Business Objects XI, Dreamweaver, MS Access/VBA Expert, Citrix, Erwin, MS Office, MS Project. Sharepoint, Infomatica, Six Sigma process training, Sub Ledger Reconciliation Systems, Agile, Jira.
- Solid SQL experience, including working knowledge of: SQL Setup and administration; Server and Db Security; triggers; data modeling; data diagrams (using Erwin/Visio); db Tuning and Performance; reporting and enhancement; query and stored procedure creation/maintenance; data transfers, ETL; data modeling/normalization of tables; understand of OLAP cubes; replication; Transact SQL.
Confidential, New York, New York
Technical Program Manager, Consultant
- Support all data request for marketing, sales, and consumer research teams.
- Data analysis of ETL procedures
- Assist with self - service reporting needs and modification
Confidential, Ridgefield Park, NJ
Technical Product Manager, Consultant
- The responsibilities included understanding Confidential ’s E-Commerce platform and working with stakeholders to come up with viable solutions to their specific business needs through Analytics.
- Confidential ’s architecture was maintained through AWS utilizing Redshift as its database.
- As a TPM I was responsible for reviewing and modifying ETL as well as reviewing and modifications of code within BitBucket, the creation of user stories, features, and epics for engineers to accomplish tasks for each sprint. As a hand on TPM, I would also produce the logic that was needed to make modifications to the structure of tables and logic within the ETL processes.
- The main focuses include the entire range of products for Confidential to assist their Salesforce, Management, Marketing, Promotions, Registrations, and retention of customers. Through web-analytics, registrations trends, sales analysis, promotion monitoring and conversion analysis to name a few.
- I had a primary focus of the EPP (Employee Purchasing Program) and SMB (Small and Medium Business) markets. Both initiatives are new to Confidential and EPP have increased from a start-up status to 33% of all Confidential .com profits in 2 short years.
- Main tasks included working with Executives to understand their goals and producing roadmaps to show how to forecast achievements of those goals as well as provide the KBI to help monitor milestones toward achievement.
- The tools that were used day to day included AWS and supporting tools such as Redshift, Impala, Hive, Jira, Confluence, Tableau, MicroStrategy, S3, Adobe Analytics, & Hadoop.
- As a TPM I was also responsible for getting the business users and management capable of utilizing the Self-Service utilities to solve their individual business use cases in real-time.
Confidential, New York, NY
Analytics Product Owner and Manager
- This included reviewing business logic and making necessary suggestions, and modifications based on my past finance experience.
- Meeting with executive management for problem resolution and prevention
- Training users to adapt to the newly introduced tools replacing legacy systems.
- Mentorship of Business Analysts and Engineers for best practices regarding problem resolution, development and Agile practices.
- Hands on development as needed.
- Working with key stakeholders to understand priorities and business objectives.
- Working within the agile methodology to ensure all Business Analyst, Developers, Architects, and Engineers understand the objectives clearly to ensure successful delivery of tools, systems, support and enhancements.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
Business Analysts Controls and Data Warehouse, Consultant
- Engaged upward of 30 staff members and consultants spanning all cash business through-out Confidential globally to plan, direct, coordinate, and prepare Sr. Manager reports
- Functioned as a Business Analyst and Project manager in the migration effort to save the organization 3 million dollars each year in a reduction of Bloomberg license agreements just for the Corporate Investments Data Warehouse alone.
Confidential, Stanford, CT
- Served as Liaison between U.S. based Risk management heads, developers, and London based project leads.
- Mined and created a data dictionary based on Perl Scripts, SQL, and Excel/Access End User Developed Applications
- Created and delivered a functional specification for all U.S. Market Attributes.
- Reported issues, deliverables, and project modifications to Market Risk Change heads weekly.
- Created Web based front-end and SQL based backend end tool to manage audit functions of all EUDAs.
- Liaison between Risk Management and Risk Change developers for modifications of EUDAs.
- Modification of EUDAs SQL / VBA code where appropriate.
- Served as Lead BA for Strategic Reporting initiative. (Initiative to create a reporting repository for all tools developed by Risk management team).
- Created technical change documentation for EUDAs to ensure appropriate modification.
- Business / Technical BA consultant for Global Hierarchy Book initiative.
- Maintained and updated weekly projects reports for Market Change Management.
- Assisted Risk Management staff with SQL updates and enhancements as needed.
Confidential, New York, NY
Vice President and Sr. Analyst
- Leading Issues and initiatives across teams within Issuer Risk Data Quality
- Providing associates, through seminars, the SQL and scripting skills needed to improve efficiency and work accuracy.
- Assisting management with the development of data management controls and key business elements
- Leadership role in resolving and mitigating critical Confidential business issues including
- Issuer Reconciliation
- Working with Credit, Mortgage, and Equity Data Steward to ensure 100% capture of positions for Issuer/Market Risk.
- Established Reconciliation processes between BofA and Merrill Legacy Systems
- Reference Data
- Established processes to combine reference data monitoring operations between BofA and Merrill Legacy Systems
- Feeds & Daily Processes
- Integrated feeds, daily processes, and ETL strategies as part of BofA and Merrill Legacy systems migration.
- Automated weekly scorecard production within Market Risk Data Management divisional departments.
- Developed and implemented data quality applications for risk reporting.
- Automated data reporting verification tools for accurate and timely risk manager reporting
- Created, delivered, and automated the Credit Risk Committee weekly/monthly reporting.
- Managed large scale cleanups of Hierarchy between Client Data Systems internal and Market system such as Bloomberg.
Confidential, Oakland, NJ
- Business model documentation and creation
- Web-site design, creation, and documentation (IIS, Apache, mySQL, pHp, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, fireworks)
- Marketing (Creation of newsletters, promotional materials, advertising materials, and sponsorship advertising)
- Database design, creation, and documentation (Web trend reports, reports for PnL, expense tracking)
- Accounting system creation (creation of system that handles pay-roll, expenses, profits, membership dues)
- Client Relationship Software creation (Creation of database and front-end system that manages, members, customers, and sponsors contact and relationship information)
- Web-based forum design, implementation, and documentation (created a mySQL/pHp based web forum for all guest, members, customers, and sponsors of NNJOG to discuss golf related topics)
- Web-based security design (page reference security, databases field level security)
- Event planning and organization