Dependable Information Technology Professional: skilled in the areas of large scale Application Design/Development projects utilizing SQL Server & Oracle Databases. Maximo 6.x - 7.6.x developer/architect with basic/advanced functional knowledge of entire Maximo application. Skills encompass WebSphere (install,maintain & troubleshoot), Java API & Automation scripting, configurations/customizations, Migration Manager, Integration knowledge (MIF,JMS,REST). Outstanding problem solving aptitude in the areas of IT solutions to business unit process: requirements, algorithms, design, implementation. Relentless worker with excellent communications skills and demonstrated project leadership abilities.
Languages: Java, python/jython, C#, C/C++, VB.Net, PL/SQL, TSQL, SQL
IDES: Eclipse, Visual Studio, NetBeans, TOAD
Databases: Oracle, SQL Server
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX/ Linux, XenApp, OS Scripting
Other: Maximo 4,6-7.6, Certified PMP, BIRT, SSRS.
- Plan, design, supervise and select contractors for various construction projects.
- Responsible for the overall day to day operations of Maximo application.
- Manage all production changes and work closely with BU - manage relationships with key stake holders and provide status updates on various issues to management.
- Provide level 2/3 support for Maximo Oil&Gas 7.6 EAM system with numerous integrations points
- Oracle EBS, PI, PCMS, and Rest API. Build various servers to support application and install patches/fixes/upgrades as required/requested.
- Recently upgraded from 7.1 to Maximo 7.6 (Java 1.5 to 1.8 )
- Developed/enhanced numerous Maximo interfaces/ application customizations utilizing various methods ( xml modifications, escalations, conditions, beans, scripts and mbo extensions ). Oracle EBS: po, receipts and invoice integrations through MIF transaction tables.
- Reduced interface issues to near 0 to dramatically cut support and improve overall costing data in Maximo.
- Created interface for PM meter data from PI scada repository via MIF import.
- Extensive PM customization for meters as well as add custom compliance logic.
- Document management customizations to allow universal printing of work packages stored in various sources (livelink, sharepoint, filesystem).
- Developed custom MOC process by extending the out of box Maximo MOC.
- Enhancements included workflows, reports and customizations/scripts to support the workflow. Action items extended workflows to support email push button approvals via a phone or email client.
- Installed initial Maximo Scheduler and solved numerous performance related issues.
- Provide mentorship to junior colleagues, assign work, and provide cost estimates to management as required.
- Discuss and gather/refine functional requirements from the BU
- Server primarily on project work as a SME. In depth technical and functional knowledge of Maximo system.
- Manage all aspects of Change Control in regard to application outage and system recovery.
Analyst-Application Developer SR
- Day to day responsibilities include support of all major Enterprise CMMS (Maximo 4 - 7, Infor Dossier, MP2) and EHS (OpsInfo) systems. application support level 2/3, correct application bugs (c#/vb.net, Java), optimize database performance issues, and lead/developed projects.
- Performed in house custom vb/c# developments.
- Served as the technical lead/SME base for numerous Maximo projects. Served as a knowledge base / mentor to others.
- Was part of team that was first to implement various aspects of Maximo moving from version 4 to version 7 on SqlServer 2005.
- Implemented SSO under Weblogic/Websphere and presented ideas to MUG/Pulse conference.
- Received Best practice Award from IBM for pipeline outages application along with 2 others.
- Developed custom Livelink interface that directly uploaded documents into Maximo through the Maximo UI.
- Developed numerous Akwire Scheduler interfaces to support initial scheduling initiative.
- Task Tracker Project - architected, scheduled & estimated resource effort.
- Work with business users to determine requirements, lead project meetings, direct and assist developers on design of web application using Visual Studio 2012.
- Lead the transition from Citrix Metaframe 1.8 to Metaframe 4.0 after the project had become stalled for several years.
- Rollout touched some 3000 desktops with minimal help desk intervention.
Confidential, Houston, Texas
Sr IT - Developer - Dba /Analyst
- Part of an enterprise architecture development team that collaborated and built enterprise frameworks using Agile development methodologies primarily using c# and various design patterns. Provide level 2/3 DevOps support.
- Develop business logic/processes by meeting, gathering and analyzing stakeholder requirements and studying existing technology architectures.
- Extended and enhanced Java Swing application used for engineering drawing checkouts. Converted numerous Java apps to C# and WCF.
- Converted an Engineering parts billing system from Java 1.4 to C#.NET 2.0.
- Assist other Developers in resolving design issues, performance problems - Code Reviews, Algorithms & Queries .