Senior IT Project Manager
- Enhanced the Confidential ’s ability to safeguard its sensitive data and the PII of all users within the Confidential global sphere by implementing high - value initiatives for the Cyber Acceleration Program.
- Drove required application and infrastructure upgrades to expand and improve Confidential ’s Cloud presence across the globe in fulfillment of the Confidential Cloud Services program.
- Worked closely with Confidential ’s national and global resources and stakeholders to improve its internal processes as part of the Technology Management Enablement program.
- Effectively utilized expertise in Waterfall and Agile / SCRUM methodologies along with Microsoft Teams, ServiceNow, Microsoft Project Pro, and SharePoint to manage day-to-day tasks and achieve project milestones, deliver C-Suite level presentations, and resolve roadblocks.
Senior IT Project/Program Manager
- Actively guided project from “Contract-to-Close” managing daily tasks and milestones with Waterfall and Agile / SCRUM methodologies, Microsoft Office Suite, Project Pro, and SharePoint .
- Effectively managed team and client morale in the face of unforeseeable changes in government-mandated requirements.
- Delivered executive-level presentations providing key decision makers clear and concise information and status updates.
- Facilitated small and large group workshops for requirements gathering and knowledge transfer.
- Assisted Program Manager with program level tasks and presentations.
IT Project Manager
- Collaboration by facilitating individual interviews and group work sessions to thoroughly understand the client’s business and technical requirements.
- Communication by creating detailed requirements documentation, approved by the client to be used as the starting point for development.
- Improved transparency and accountability by implementing Agile methodology with bi-weekly sprints and daily SCRUM sessions leading to greater client engagement and satisfaction.