- Responsible for planning, organizing, monitoring and controlling GHR Executive Reporting projects using appropriate tools and techniques to ensure efficient and effective project completion.
- Responsible for coordinating completion of project deliverables, identifying risks and issues, developing mitigation plans and solutions, as well as supporting the implementation of changes and solutions for corporate change initiatives that impact multiple functions and processes
- Work closely with and assist the Project Lead, key stakeholders and business SMEs, as well as technology and vendor resources.
- Coordinate and facilitate/participate in weekly workgroup meetings, as well as ad hoc project meetings; document and distribute agendas and minutes.
- Actively involved in the execution of project activities and assist with other project and program routines as determined throughout the project lifecycle.
- Create and manage the overall project plan to keep team informed regarding potential challenges with critical path deliverables.
- Assists with the development and revision of project documents, status updates, communications, testing and implementation efforts.
- Effectively communicate with managers, peers and business partners on deliverables, timelines and support needed. Partner with the business to develop and transition plans, including ongoing success measures, to sustain the change.
- Partner with PMO to develop and transition plans, including ongoing success measures, to sustain the change.
- Track and manage Team Action Records (TARs), risks, issues and key decisions.
- Responsible for Program Project and Risk Tool (PPRT) updates and other project status documents.
- Oversee all testing phases, staff and testing activities for assigned Government and Commercial applications.
- Document, implement, monitor and enforce all processes for testing as per standards defined by the organization.
- Identify overall testing milestones, external milestones, dependencies, issues, risks and assumptions.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with internal organization, vendor and sub - contractors.
- Resolve escalated issues and risks with firm mitigation plan and escalated outstanding issues as needed.
- Identified needs for implementing new processes and analyzed project trends to improve and optimize existing processes.
- Identified and wrote POC for various tools needed by the test team.
- Assisted with building the Automation model, framework and approach.
- Conduct audits to ensure each project adheres to the PMO best practices and CSDLC standards.
- Develop process documents and templates to comply with Citi standards.
- Supervise daily activities of audit team to ensure on-time delivery.
- Educate team about audit tools, techniques, and procedures.
- Assist team in audit processes and issues as needed.
- Review audit findings and prepare formal audit reports with recommendations.
- Review audit recommendations with management and develop action plans.
Program Test Lead
- Lead the planning and execution of multiple projects within the Common Digital Platform (CDP) Program for a wide array of Duke Web technology projects to include introducing new technologies and innovative ways to improve current processes. This includes Integration, Regression, Mobile, Usability, Browser, Security and User Acceptance Testing.
- Lead in hiring 20 test team members.
- Act as the Resource Manager for testing resources across CDP.
- Maintain staffing forecasts and work with upper management to obtain the budget required to meet testing goals for each project.
- Coordinate project schedules, release plans, and infrastructure needs with Project Managers, Architecture, Development, Vendor and Project Sponsors.
- Monitor testing processes and work with internal Audit Team to ensure compliance is met.
- Oversee the analysis of flow diagrams, functional specs, prototypes and wireframes for test script development effort.
- Work with specialized internal teams for coordination of testing activities (SME’s, billing, environment, deployment, change management and IT).
- Manage and report risks associated with meeting system quality standards and testing deadlines; escalate to upper management for resolution.
- Track new/changes to requirements and ensure they are captured in test scripts as needed.
- Work with the vendor to capture any risks associated with testing timeline or scope.
- Present test strategies and plans to senior stakeholders and the project teams.
- Schedule tests for execution and monitor, measure, control and report on test progress, the product quality status and the test results, adapting the test plan and compensating as needed to adjust to evolving conditions.
- Establish and maintain training for new hires and current staff to establish and improve skills.
- Recommend test automation where needed and manage throughout testing life cycle.