- Analytics expert with a supply chain background. Lowers supply chain costs, analyzes historical sales trends, reduces forecast error and leads presentations with upper management.
- Cross - coordinates with key stakeholders to achieve forecast consensus, improve performance and simplify processes.
- Uses analytics and data visualization through Excel, Tableau, Powerpoint, SAP (IBP & S/4 HANA), Minitab and Roadnet software.
- Experience in the consumer products, retail, lighting and automotive chemical industries. Project experience with Lean Six Sigma. Current APICS CPIM candidate.
- Achieved forecast consensus with key stakeholders while leading S&OP demand review discussion of sales plans and trends for product lines and key/focus customers.
- Leveraged Excel formulas and graphing tools with SAP IBP data on a monthly basis to drive forecast error discussions with sales team to achieve target of 62% accuracy over twelve months.
- Guaranteed minimal supply and sales disruptions by maintaining statistical models and version management in SAP IBP and S/4 HANA system.
- Minimized production disruptions by confirming availability of bill-of-materials (BOM) required for 50-100 daily work orders for assemble-to-order items daily in IQMS ERP system.
- Drove demand forecast process by proposing $3,000,000 of forecasted items for approval from director and ensuring purchase order creation for items.
- Launched assembly production schedule and demand forecast processes with process flow maps, standard operating procedure (SOP) documentation and team presentations/discussions.
- Decreased delivery costs by 6% for Mason City, IA for the last period of 2017, by delivering optimal routing solutions and reducing off-day orders by 28%.
- Minimized excess driver loads and road inefficiencies by 15% in the last period of 2017 for Urbandale, IA.
- Trained 20 associates on Excel Macros and Excel VLOOKUP formula to instruct team how to seamlessly extract and manage data to create detailed reports for locations across the Midwest.
- Prevented project delays for 100 stores a week by using survey results to ensure pharmacy management satisfaction and adequate installation performance.
- Reduced unnecessary installation disruptions for the NG 2.0 project through budget and inventory reports created with pivot tables and Excel formulas (VLOOKUP, index match).