Hardware: IBM 30xx, 43xx and compatible, iSeries (AS400), DEC, PC
Software: MVS, DOS/VSE, CICS, DLI, IDMS, DB2, VSAM, TSO/ISPF, MQSeries, ROMA, UNIX, WINDOWS, SQL 7.0, Net Express, HighJump, EPICOR E9 and E10, Agile, JIRA
Languages: Assembler, Cobol, Command Level Cobol, Command Level Assembler, Macro Level Cobol, C#, Visual Basic, SQL Stored Procedures
- Responsible for maintaining and enhancing the Epicor ERP environment.
- Modifications included writing BPM’s to customize business processes to implement user requests. Epicor utilities Service Connect and DMT were used to import and update database tables.
- Responsible for maintaining and enhancing ancillary systems used to interface The HighJump WMS and the EPICOR ERP through a system of in house written middleware that interfaced Order, PO, Item and Replenishment data between the two Systems and Confidential ’s dealer POS systems. Programs were written in C# using SQL database.
Systems and Programming Manager
- Responsible for managing Confidential ’s applications and operations departments in Plymouth and Milbank. The Operation department consisted of An IBM mainframe running the CAMBAR ERP in Plymouth and the HighJump WMS in Milbank. The applications department consisted of 4 operators and 4 programmers on the Mainframe and 2 Developers on the Server environment. The CAMBAR ERP was written in COBOL using DLI & DB2 databases
- Performed in a lead role in the selection and implementation of the EPICOR ERP to replace the existing CAMBAR software and hardware environment. Agile methodology was used to manage the implementation.
- Wrote and executed the data conversion programs to extract CAMBAR master data from the DLI database and used the EPICOR DMT utility to import the master data into the EPICOR SQL database tables.
- Wrote numerous EPICOR Service Connect work flows to automate processes in the new environment.
- Performed all master data conversion tasks to migrate from EPICOR E9 to version E10.
- Converted Service Connect Workflows and BPM’s from Epicor E9 to E10.
- Maintained and Operated JD Edwards E3 replenishment system on an iSeries As400. Maintained and executed CL scripts as necessary.
- Performed Database maintenance tasks on their DB2 Database environment.
- Participated in the selection of High Jump’s warehouse management system to be implemented int Confidential ’s Distribution Center in Milbank SD.
- Performed as Project Lead for the implementation the HighJump Warehouse system which runs in a Windows Server environment utilizing a SQL Server database. Assisted in the design and development of the interface between the HighJump WMS in Milbank and Confidential ’s ERP system in Plymouth.