CNC Tooling Programmer
- Multi Axis Programming for Aircraft tooling. Using Breton K105, K30, HAAS VR11, VF2, Ingersoll, Cincinnati V30, DMS 5Axis router, Okuma 3 axis, Vericut
- Create 5 axis NC programming for Textron Tooling purposes
- Responsible for VR11 Tools for CATIA V6 programming
- Use CATIA V5 to create 3, 4, and 5 axis programs using Vericut to check. Programs for Makino A51, D500, Vortex 1400, PS95, and Leadwell CNC machines.
- Lead the effort to coordinate the start up of the CNC router program and maintenance of the Anderson NC programs for sheet metal parts using Enroute software.
- Developed further my natural ability to visualize projects in multiple dimensions
Drafter/ Designer/ Programmer
- Used CATIA V5’s full capability to take product from concept specification, fully integrated, through product in service.
- Communicated with and guided customers to understand their models to created CATIA drawings for the manufacturing of their assembly and detail parts.
- Developed oral and written communication skills in working with these customers, to ensure that the best quality work and products were delivered on time
- Used CATIA V5 models with GD&T components to clarify information to shop
- Took advantage of my knowledge from my former experiences as a machinist to know what information the shop personnel really needed and understood
- Prepare CATIA information for NC programmers to facilitate production
- Using CATIA Cloud Points, reversed engineered customer drawings to build electronic parts for aircraft structures, including design and NC programming of detail parts and tools
- Used CATIA V4 and V5 to build aluminum detail parts and tools using 3 and 5 axis programming
- Provided the Computer Aided Manufacturing Engineering Department with Composite programming, including FiberSim and Vertik programming and laser projection
- Used CATIA V4, V5, and FiberSim to create 5 axis programs to cut composite materials
- Created flat pattern programs for Gerber cutting and laser projection imaging in production of composite parts
- Designed tools for hold down fixtures for composite parts
- Used CATIA V4 and V5 in creating flat pattern mylars and solid models for programming
- Used Advanced Machining, MFGProg, & NC Mill for 5 axis milling composite core & aluminum parts
- Developed an intimate knowledge of FiberSim, Vertik systems, and AutoCAD.
- Designed several legacy parts from lofted surface to finished part
- Reverse Engineered parts in CATIA V5 for legacy aircraft
- Reviewed engineering drawings for errors and notified for creation of ECO